"Forget Me Not"

I havent heard about this but I will check that out as I love to watch movies! :)

Thanks for letting us know about this movie! :)

That movie is currently released on theather at Gallaudet University, I am sure they will make DVD in few months later...

Theron Parker and Mindy Moore (who were in the movie) were present in Riverside, CA, for Deaf Awareness Week during the third week of September this year. I went and watched the movie, and the movie was intense and exciting to watch. Everyone in the audience who watched really seemed to enjoy themselves. I suggest that if you get a chance, go and watch it. It was very well-choreographed and I wouldn't mind seeing it a second time.

saw the movie at gally
bad acting...

the story is old and has been used over and over..this time the people are deaf..wow..not!

the only suprise is the fact they came up with the money to make the movie.

fuck a refund, i want 2 hours of my life back!

saw the movie at gally
bad acting...

the story is old and has been used over and over..this time the people are deaf..wow..not!

the only suprise is the fact they came up with the money to make the movie.

fuck a refund, i want 2 hours of my life back!

Why it's bad movie?

vfr, I agree--the acting may have not been the best, but the choreography was well done in that movie. There was a ten-minute intermission (break) halfway through the movie and that's when I saw a lot of other people signing "Wow!" "Whew" *pointing finger* "good!" etc... there were many twists in the plot, and this movie was different to me in the sense that it was a "drama/catfight kind of movie"--not exactly like a soap opera (which is very boring) but enough to keep most people on their toes. To me, it was the radical culture differences versus "hearing" movies in this movie that caught my attention, considering the fact that it was an ASL "motion picture" with carefully filmed scenes (angles, lighting, flashbacks etc) and an underlying cultural difference in how the drama was done versus Hollywood movies.

vfr, I agree--the acting may have not been the best, but the choreography was well done in that movie. There was a ten-minute intermission (break) halfway through the movie and that's when I saw a lot of other people signing "Wow!" "Whew" *pointing finger* "good!" etc... there were many twists in the plot, and this movie was different to me in the sense that it was a "drama/catfight kind of movie"--not exactly like a soap opera (which is very boring) but enough to keep most people on their toes. To me, it was the radical culture differences versus "hearing" movies in this movie that caught my attention, considering the fact that it was an ASL "motion picture" with carefully filmed scenes (angles, lighting, flashbacks etc) and an underlying cultural difference in how the drama was done versus Hollywood movies.

What movie is really about?

*slight spoiler warning*
It's about a family that wins the lottery. Later on in the movie, the eldest son (who's never known his real parents) finds out about his birth mother through a birth certificate and then through the newspaper or tv (forgot which one it was), the birth mother is mentioned as a lottery winner--and the eldest son recognizes the name and finds out where they live, and seeks them out for help with his emotional and financial problems.

here is a link to a review: PRWEB Review
and a trailer: "Forget Me Not" Trailer

trailer did an "ok" job

Back