for webexplorer

CrystalMocha

Reaction score
:wave: Hey! Know what I am soooo excited... I got another chance to use thirty day trail to use Dreamweaver XM plus they have semiar for each lessons.. it provide closed caption!! Ohh I am soo happy!! I cant wait to learn all of them!!

You know.. your response meant great deal to me. They are really helpful and help me understand alot more..I was like pretty overwhelmed and feels like everything's sooo complicate. And now its getting more clearer and know what I needed to do! Thanks to you!! :D

It is MX not XM. XM sounds like XM radio. :D Wish you a good luck on learing Dreamweaver MX. It is one of my most favorite program.

wizard said:
It is MX not XM. XM sounds like XM radio. :D Wish you a good luck on learing Dreamweaver MX. It is one of my most favorite program.

:laugh2: Thanks for correcting me!! I tend to get it mixed up sometime...MX.. I ll remmy this!!
So you are a computer freak? I like to associate with those people and talk about it..I think I've become computerfreak lately as I get on computer almost everyday and stay on it for the most of the day heh...
Thanks for good luck... I'm sure I'd fall in love with that.. If I do then I better start saving money for ordering one to own one!! C~

:D I am not sure if I am a computer freak but I am working as a webmaster which that I spent around 8 hours a day on computer. It is kinda work stuff. I don't really have time to use computer at home.

Back