For the line to MVP: a list of alldeaf.com users who are purpled

mebedeaf

Reaction score
It would be easier for users who haven't get connected to whoever you guys haven't gotten on your address book, and also that way you won't have to gone to all the trouble just to find a simple, "purpled" connection. =P Because I know such an user like xgoofyguyx, I feel it seems a lot of work to post the same message with the full name and email address. I'm sure he doesn't mind posting messages like that. But easy way is better, isn't it? So here is that thread.

Let's start with me, I am purpled... [PM me if you and I have not done that]
Status: 24 Invited, 17 Accepted, 15 Connected - 9th in the line

Let me know that you would like to be added to the list and I will do so.

But of course, if that thread seems inappropriate... you are welcome to delete that thread I created. Thanks for your cooperation. =P

1. mebedeaf
2. xgoofyguyx
3. rhr

Last edited:
Sadly, I can't even PM because I am not above 50 posts yet. you can simply to invite me xgoofyguyx@gmail.com so I can invite you back. :) SO YEAH! I guess I am so famous? LOL! Nah, you are doing fine and didn't do anything inappropriate. Your thread can be very presuaive to people to exchanging each other to have purple ready connected. :)

Currently status I have......121 invited, 43 accepted, 33 connected. That's all about it.

Sadly, I can't even PM because I am not above 50 posts yet. you can simply to invite me xgoofyguyx@gmail.com so I can invite you back. :) SO YEAH! I guess I am so famous? LOL! Nah, you are doing fine and didn't do anything inappropriate. Your thread can be very presuaive to people to exchanging each other to have purple ready connected. :)

Currently status I have......121 invited, 43 accepted, 33 connected. That's all about it.

There is another way, you can use Visitor Messages to MVP members who can invite you or they can VM you.

There is another way, you can use Visitor Messages to MVP members who can invite you or they can VM you.

Okay, the question is, How they can VM to me? How I can VM to them? Do you mean by going to their profiles then submit to send email to them?

Okay, the question is, How they can VM to me? How I can VM to them? Do you mean by going to their profiles then submit to send email to them?

Hmm good question, well you can read through the couple of MVP threads, if the ones asking who wants a invite to MVP. You can go on their profile and send a visitor message to them and they can reply back to you on your visitor message.

That way you can trade email through there instead of posting it out in open in a forum which is asking for more spam from spammers.

you have 33 connected, it is 19th, don't be hurry, please relex
I know 20th for Step 5: Download VideoSign 3.0 maybe go door mvp
because first time setup without addbress boos that show 6th

I guess
1-6 for setup, agree, fill, etc..
7-19 for purple connected
20 for download videosign 3.0
maybe!!!

Of course, I already realized that. =D

1. mebedeaf
2. xgoofyguyx
3. rhr
4. farewell65
5. jtlytle
[Now I understand. I won't post anymore on this thread, just updating on the SAME post right here to the list... otherwise, I can only edit on the current post. Thanks.]

Last edited:
I have:

208 invited 182 accepted 167 Connected.

Why do I have that many? Maybe xGoofyguyx will tell you who am I. :)

I have:

Wow! I have 7 connected. but I don't worry that I have worked with Hovrs. I will get new MVP soon. You will wait to get it until end of summer or early autumn

I think that you are enough to have hard work to invite your friends or ADers. but that s up to you to do that. :D

Wow! I have 7 connected. but I don't worry that I have worked with Hovrs. I will get new MVP soon. You will wait to get it until end of summer or early autumn

I think that you are enough to have hard work to invite your friends or ADers. but that s up to you to do that. :D
Yes, I know reps don't need that but all connects are my clients who I converted. Giving them one purple connect makes them happy and get one step ahead. :)

Yes, I know reps don't need that but all connects are my clients who I converted. Giving them one purple connect makes them happy and get one step ahead. :)

Hello JTL, finally I found you joined AD, Yes I remmy you the first called me from Hovrs about MVP and etc.. But you need fill up to 50 posts then I will reply private or email to you.

My status are now: 30 Invited 29 Accepted 27 Connected.
3 to go to the door (4th place).

hah! u got too many did u get to the door and green arrow become red check before moving on to last one is download videosign?

I have:

Oh yes, I do know who is he. He is the one who called me on VP-200 to explain everything to set up what to put right thing to do from making a mistake. Anyway, Jtlytle does work for hovrs and calling lot of hovrs customers on VP or other to fix everything right to process. That's all he want me to tell you that. ;-P

Remember, you DON'T have to connect many, many purples to reach the MVP door. It is very tricky to know that. I noticed I am in second person in MVP line behind of opening door and I only have 34 purple connected. I can guess estimated reaching to MVP door around 35-40 purple depend if it do varies on the line. Wait and see what is going on. Some of you should have similar purple status via me what I have now. You can realize why. You can figured it out yourself. :)

Oh yes, I do know who is he. He is the one who called me on VP-200 to explain everything to set up what to put right thing to do from making a mistake. Anyway, Jtlytle does work for hovrs and calling lot of hovrs customers on VP or other to fix everything right to process. That's all he want me to tell you that. ;-P

You are wrong . Dbarovian instead of Jtytle

Hard work to invite all ADers and friends to get mvp.

You not yet arrive door to get free mvp.

Don't worry that all of you could get MVP soon.

You take relax! :)

Last edited:
See "Hovrs Mvp Invitation Not True Please Watch Video Asl" on General Chat.

It does not matter to me.

I enjoying doing filling address book maybe one day will chat with 8 of you at same time on MVP smiles.

So no worries about lines to MVP it will get in faster or later just do what you want to do only 1 in address book or 100 in address book. Up to you all.

It does not matter to me.

I enjoying doing filling address book maybe one day will chat with 8 of you at same time on MVP smiles.

So no worries about lines to MVP it will get in faster or later just do what you want to do only 1 in address book or 100 in address book. Up to you all.

Yeah, I don't worry about that either. I think it's a little bit fun being competitive. =P What can I say? I'm bored at this moment.

Back