for ps2 online game....

fei ku

Reaction score
i am curious u guys....if u have ps2 or xbox360 system...and planning to get PSU (phantasy star universe) online game....what will ur username be?

since i dont have xbox360 i only have ps2 my username will be gothickitty cuz i used that on xbox before when i played PSO (phantasy star online) as magician elf...i will have the same charcter for PSU online game a magician elf too...

if u guys will planning to get it for either of system that u have in oct...what ur username and what ur charcter will be? i am curious :ty:

I just rather to play on Xbox 360 because PS2 don't have central station.

Go for Xbox live. It s best because you can interact with other people online. Also xbox live will keep track of your win/loss records. In short word, xbox live is much better at everything than ps2.

ps2 online is so-so and horrible sometime. For example, I play madden 07 on ps 2, game keep on lagging and disconnected a lot. Ps2 online has lots of issues because ps2 owners dont have to connect to internet by only broadband but phone line, too.

Xbox live requires you to use broadband and will not work with phone lines.
Broadband is 100x more faster than phone line so when you have one player who use phone line vs other player use broadband. I gauarntee you that the connection between those players will be bad and lagging most of the time.

Go for Xbox live. It s best because you can interact with other people online. Also xbox live will keep track of your win/loss records. In short word, xbox live is much better at everything than ps2.

ps2 online is so-so and horrible sometime. For example, I play madden 07 on ps 2, game keep on lagging and disconnected a lot. Ps2 online has lots of issues because ps2 owners dont have to connect to internet by only broadband but phone line, too.

Xbox live requires you to use broadband and will not work with phone lines.
Broadband is 100x more faster than phone line so when you have one player who use phone line vs other player use broadband. I gauarntee you that the connection between those players will be bad and lagging most of the time.

Yea, that's true.

Actually, xbox live is required bandbroad means cable or dsl. Dsl is required a phone line therefore xbox live supports dsl phone line. I have no problem with ps2 online. I play madden 2007 on ps2 online more than 360.

Back