For Movie Lovers! Thunderbox

Miguex

Reaction score
Attention Movie Lovers, Video Gamerz! WOW!

I strictly recommend you to get that AMAZING Hi-Fi System named THUNDERBOX 3D Noiseless Sound System.

Yes!, we purchased a Thunderbox 3D Noiseless System on www.zoundstech.com. WOW!. It is the most amazing hi-fi system I have even and already throw my old Home Theatre Receiver (YAMAHA). It connects TV, DVD, PS2, XBOX, Music Stereo and everything that produces sounds. Yes!. it is much better than the conventional Home Theatres equipment!. And it is perfect for Deaf & Hard of Hearing Entusiasts (I am one of them). Because it has "resonators" a silent subwoofers (no produce any sound but yes vibrations and the conventional subwoofers always bother to hearing persons or your neighbors. Am I right?

I have watched MATRIX Revolution and The Incredibles to max bass (with resonators of course) while my wife and my kid (they are hearing persons) were sleeping. The sensations produces the system make you to feel inside of the movies or games. :dj:

By the way, The owners of www.zoundstech.com are deaf too! and the system is expensive (made in Spain) but it works amazing hi-fi (also have very clear sounds as Opera Concerts.)

Now I can't live without it.

I admit you that I have been to hard to think to buy this because I were not sure if the system is for me..... then finally I bought it.... and yes it is the right system for me and I am very very happy with the thunderbox.

That's quite interesting... I'll be looking it up on Google for more reviews.

There is a video but from Spain

I found one video of Spaniard deaf people that explain all about the system but in LSE (Spanish Sign Language) but it is easy to understand. I asked them if they have a english video... they said it is coming soon and working on that so

the video is a big (36 MB) http://www.zoundstech.com/spainvideo1.wmv

Watch it and this is the Thunderbox that I have been told.

:boink:

Clark Synthesis sells tactile sound transducers. I read independent reviews and they gave rave reviews. It's not really a speaker but rather a transducer that if you attach the device to a chair or sofa (or even floor), it will literally make the whole seat (even room) vibrate. It doesn't make sounds (therefore it's not really a speaker). It's much cheaper as well!

http://www.clarksynthesis.com

A snippet of review:

"With the addition of the Clark Synthesis Silver transducer, the sequence came alive. The sound from each and every warrior’s footsteps and clash of their swords reverberated throughout my body. The effect was so intense that I thought I was in the battle myself. Watching “Star Wars: The Phantom Menace” with the transducer engaged provided an equally satisfying experience. Of particular fun was the “Pod Race” sequence from the film. The engines in this sequence produce a very low humming effect and the Clark Synthesis Silver really allows you to feel it. After experiencing this scene, I would swear that I just got off of a ride at a theme park."

http://www.audaud.com/audaud/DEC02/EQUIP/equip3DEC02.html

Now, I'm pretty tempted to go get one!

-jeff

Thunderbox is different

Yes, CLARK SYNTHESIS, Aura, Crowson, BUTTKICKER and others brands are the tactile tranducers o resonators and are not hi-fi system. Those can plug prefectly to Thunderbox. to get those resonators you need an amplifier to connect them (most of the amplifiers are very limited).

Don't confuse. Thunderbox is a Hi-Fi receiver/amplifier (both in one) and has outputs for them. In fact you don't need an extra amplifier to plug to Thunderbox. I already bought 2 clarksynthesis on ebay and plugged them to Thunderbox. Yes they fit to Thunderbox perfectly.

I know thunderbox is expensive cuz it has High Quality (Hi-Fi) in sounds and 3D.

I have in total 4 resonators in the corners of my wood floor of the living room.

Thunderbox is much better than the brand-receivers like Sony, JVC , Yamaha, etc in the quality of sound.

I have skills on Home Theatres and I know this stuff.

My hearing friends when came to visit us climbed the walls scared cuz they thought it was an earthquake. Ha!

Last edited:
Back