For all the hearing parents....

God's just testing if hearing parents really love deaf children?

• Yes

Votes: 6 33.3%
  • No

Votes: 12 66.7%

• Total voters
I strongly do not believe that God created us to be deaf..PERIOD!

Remember the very beginning of this world...when God created Adam and Eve...He told them NOT to touch the fruit of tree with knowledge of good and evil...When Satan tempted Eve - then Eve ate the fruit then Adam ate the fruit...What happened? They became ashamed and covered with naked...

The sin came into this world...It changed everything...from being perfect into sinful world...

For instance: When Adam and Eve were here on this earth...It was like in heaven and earth together...until they sinned...the heaven separated from the earth...does this make sense?

When sins came into this world...there were and still are many many diseases, handicap, blind, retarded, deaf, etc here in this world...It was NOT God's idea for us to live this way...God allowed it because its SIN in this world...

I'm not saying we became deaf because we sinned..NO...Im saying this sin was born here in this world and caused our bodies to become not perfect...

Before Adam and Eve were perfect,...everything were perfect...if they never touched the fruit of the tree...We all would have been so perfect here...same mind same communicate everything...but when they ate fruit of the tree...everything changed...from perfect world into darkness world...

May I ask you something...Why do you do not believe in God? Have you asked God to reveal himself to you? What if you died...would you *risk* not to believe in God and you *gasped* there is God after you died and see Him? Have you thought about it? It will be too late and go straight to hell after death...

Im not trying to scare you off...just think about this...

coloravalanche said:

Remember the very beginning of this world...when God created Adam and Eve...He told them NOT to touch the fruit of tree with knowledge of good and evil...When Satan tempted Eve - then Eve ate the fruit then Adam ate the fruit...What happened? They became ashamed and covered with naked...

The sin came into this world...It changed everything...from being perfect into sinful world...

For instance: When Adam and Eve were here on this earth...It was like in heaven and earth together...until they sinned...the heaven separated from the earth...does this make sense?

When sins came into this world...there were and still are many many diseases, handicap, blind, retarded, deaf, etc here in this world...It was NOT God's idea for us to live this way...God allowed it because its SIN in this world...

I'm not saying we became deaf because we sinned..NO...Im saying this sin was born here in this world and caused our bodies to become not perfect...

Before Adam and Eve were perfect,...everything were perfect...if they never touched the fruit of the tree...We all would have been so perfect here...same mind same communicate everything...but when they ate fruit of the tree...everything changed...from perfect world into darkness world...

May I ask you something...Why do you do not believe in God? Have you asked God to reveal himself to you? What if you died...would you *risk* not to believe in God and you *gasped* there is God after you died and see Him? Have you thought about it? It will be too late and go straight to hell after death...

Your last paragraph shows that FEAR is the reason that you need to love God!!

My God is loving, compassionate and inside me.

coloravalanche said:

Nicely put while im not sure i believe in the Bible this thread is based on its being true and your example was perfect. Per the Bible God did not intend anyone to have any disabilities.

Re: my religion see previous posts- my father is a pentecostal minister, I've lost faith along the way. However, I do know the Bible well from my upbringing.

Y said:
Let me add my previous comment here:

Why did our Lord create your Deaf daughter
in the first place ? Answer: Accept our Lord's
decision no matter whether you like it or not
because He has these plans and purposes
for your daughter.

He already created your daughter being Deaf.
It sound like that you as the parent do NOT accept
that our Lord made your daughter Deaf.
Anyone who does NOT accept our Lord's creation
would be an insult to the Lord...

I don't agree with this. It sounds like it someone gets a CI for their child then they are going against God? I think that God has giving us the choice for our children, if it wasn't meant for them to hear then the CI wouldn't work for that child. To want my child to hear doesn't mean that I would love him any less if his CI didn't work and he wasn't able to hear me afterwards anyway. I'd love my child no matter what, I choose to give the CI a chance and so far it's working for my son.

Ellie said:
I don't agree with this. It sounds like it someone gets a CI for their child then they are going against God? I think that God has giving us the choice for our children, if it wasn't meant for them to hear then the CI wouldn't work for that child. To want my child to hear doesn't mean that I would love him any less if his CI didn't work and he wasn't able to hear me afterwards anyway. I'd love my child no matter what, I choose to give the CI a chance and so far it's working for my son.
Glad to hear that Ellie..

And welcome...

It has been a while.

Back