Flea market and negative net result....

I use to got to a flea market and I notice some people made more money at end of the day when they mark things down so they'll not have pack it up and take it home. Some people do bring a lot of junk to sell and I wonder if only have space to meet people.

Thank for your tip. I'm sure that people comes at end of day to try to find good deals. Then again, I've seen vendors leave early so that they don't have to deal with people that tries to get good deals because it's the end of day thing.

Montana Charlies flea market was near Romeoville. Was that one you had gone too? It was off of 55.

Montana Charlies flea market was near Romeoville. Was that one you had gone too? It was off of 55.

I never heard of that flea market. I wonder if that one is still around. I did go to a Kane COunty antique show many years ago. I usually go to flea markets farther North of there. Closer to Chicago and Wisconsin areas are the areas that I usually hit.

Old drive-in theater often host flea markets. I have seen them as common. What can they do during day time? Pretty much nothing but flea market is not bad idea.That idea started right after drive-in theater started dying.. thanks to Showcase Cinemas corp killing their businesses.

The BIG PEVELY FLEA MARKET was hughe, do you remember if it was set up at an old drive in ? still had the screen way in back and all the poles where cars would park for the speakers.

dereksbicycles said:
Quote:

Originally Posted by Huckleberry2U

I never heard of that flea market. I wonder if that one is still around. I did go to a Kane COunty antique show many years ago. I usually go to flea markets farther North of there. Closer to Chicago and Wisconsin areas are the areas that I usually hit.

Posted from Alldeaf.com App for Android

I'm never going to get the hang of this quoting. Sorry. yes Montana Charlies is still in business. l tried to post the link to the site but could not figure out how to do it. this phone is too smart for me.

Posted from Alldeaf.com App for Android

Back