Flash pocket USB 2.0 (personal hard drive)

webexplorer

Reaction score
I almost bought a USB flash drive stick 1GB for 50 dollars.

I finally bought a Seagate USB 5 GB for 90 dollars on the internet. It is small and very easy to carry with me. I have seen another brand that sells 10 GB flash drive for $179 dollars, but it is too much money.

If you plan to buy this brand, make that you double check because it sells two different storages that looks the same model: 2.5 GB and 5 GB.

http://seagate.com/products/retail/pocket/index.html

I use this device for my digital camera to save up to 1,600 pictures, or 5 hours of digital video, or thousands of personal files. It can store up to 83 hours of digital music. It is unbelievable.

yea it is nice ! i wud get it if it has 40gb storage so i can watch about 8 DVDs movies when i am on travel. :)

img_features.gif

img_ad.jpg

Webexplorer, I thought you were speaking of same size of regular USB key...

Please insert the pix next time so that we would understand.

Guess what...we at the federal agency will have new computers that does not have Zip drives and 3.5" floppy disks.

My boss would not be happy if we have to order expensive USB keys....

webexplorer said:

I finally bought a Seagate USB 5 GB for 90 dollars on the internet. It is small and very easy to carry with me. I have seen another brand that sells 10 GB flash drive for $179 dollars, but it is too much money.

If you plan to buy this brand, make that you double check because it sells two different storages that looks the same model: 2.5 GB and 5 GB.

I use this device for my digital camera to save up to 1,600 pictures, or 5 hours of digital video, or thousands of personal files. It can store up to 83 hours of digital music. It is unbelievable.

Too big for pocket.

Neo said:
Too big for pocket.

That's nice that you got. Cool. I haven't see this one some places. It does not matter about the size as long as I care about the reasonable price. The size is: 2 3/4 inches wide x 3/4 inches height. The weight is approx. 3 ounce. I am just wondering if it allows you to bring your swiss knife to the airport.

webexplorer said:
That's nice that you got. Cool. I haven't see this one some places. It does not matter about the size as long as I care about the reasonable price. The size is: 2 3/4 inches wide x 3/4 inches height. The weight is approx. 3 ounce. I am just wondering if it allows you to bring your swiss knife to the airport.

last summer, I was worrying, i remove swiss knife no usb, I don't want go airport becuase if I bring to airport, if secuirty say no..I am stuck can't back home.. i remove it last summer

that I have own five swiss knife (2 small, 1 middle, 1 big, and 1 card (size credit card))

If I go airport, I never any get knife and card

Swiss Knife can remove USB, I look wow small

webexplorer said:

Thanks. I understand u got it as u are happy. No, Swiss knife is not allow to bring to the airport. You can remove memory usb from swiss as RHR said.

rhr said:
last summer, I was worrying, i remove swiss knife no usb, I don't want go airport becuase if I bring to airport, if secuirty say no..I am stuck can't back home.. i remove it last summer

that I have own five swiss knife (2 small, 1 middle, 1 big, and 1 card (size credit card))

If I go airport, I never any get knife and card

Swiss Knife can remove USB, I look wow small

I think that anybody have the right to bring their own small legal knife to the airport. Let's say that we get suck in the plane or a plane crashes on an unknown island. We could use the knife to do anything.

Like MacGyve an actor from Science Fiction (Jack O' Neill), and he always carries his Swiss Army knife in his TV shows. I know it sounds stupid, but it is worth it. Don't you think so?

I have 512 GB flashmemory USB. :)

okay, I am kidding, just 128 MB. heh heh.

webexplorer said:

I am glad that I came across this thread because I have learnt something new about personal hard drives. I didn't know anything about it until now as I don't know much about these stuff heh heh. Anyway thanks for bringing it up so I can buy one to store all my digital pictures in. I have so many pictures that is filling up the memory in my computer lol.

webexplorer said:
I think that anybody have the right to bring their own small legal knife to the airport. Let's say that we get suck in the plane or a plane crashes on an unknown island. We could use the knife to do anything.

Like MacGyve an actor from Science Fiction (Jack O' Neill), and he always carries his Swiss Army knife in his TV shows. I know it sounds stupid, but it is worth it. Don't you think so?

YES, OF Coruse, I love MAcGvyer, I have own DVD, I learn fun how to use Swiss Knife ha ha

look small
swissbit1.jpg
USB (left), put to Swiss Knive (middle), no usb (right)

swissbit2.jpb
my hand with usb

Attachments

• Swissbit1.JPG
    Swissbit1.JPG
    41.1 KB · Views: 8
  • Swissbit2.jpg
    Swissbit2.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 8
Back