Fingernails and toenails

There are lots of guys that go for manicures around here. No nail polish of course, but just the nail maintenance. Guys, if you have scraggly cuticles, go get your nails done! :giggle:

Never get the high gloss always the mat finish. And you are right never like a guy with scraggly cuticles. :D

Hubby has this problem with his nails that MIL now says her hubby did also. When the fingernail gets to the end of the finger, it then bends upwards. The toenails do this also. Luckily, neither one of my kids has this problem.

My daughter will do her own nails, but will have me trim them as she always does it too short.

I did the fake nails for a short time in the 80's. So many times they would cut me when filing. Around that time is when Aids was being talked about a lot. Stopped getting my nails done then. I have daughters who do like to give me pedicure gift cards, so we can go together. I ONLY go to one place where they give you the nail file and buffer when they are done. I also make sure their equipment is sterilized. Even with all that, I only go maybe twice a year, when I get a gift card. Hey, anytime with my girls I will take it.

Never get the high gloss always the mat finish. And you are right never like a guy with scraggly cuticles. :D

My bothers (26 and 24) get their eyebrows waxed or else they'd have a unibrow. Not a girly looking waxing, just a clean-up thing.

*chews fingernails* Hm.. If I could I would go get pedicures! But I am extremely ticklish and don't want to kick someone in the face o: So I guess I'll stick to just trimming them myself and leave whatever they do for pedicures remain a wish! ~wistful sigh~ :)

Last edited:
I always keep my nails short and clean..it's one of my good habits. :) I clip my fingernails every 10 to 14 days with clippers.

lol my mom does manicure on my hands, and Im a guy XD but I like it alot how they look when mi mom is done!

*chews fingernails* Hm.. If I could I would go get pedicures! But I am extremely ticklish and don't want to kick someone in the face o: So I guess I'll stick to just trimming them myself and leave whatever they do for pedicures remain a wish! ~wistful sigh~ :)

When they massage your feet (comes with the pedicure), they slap them to get the blood circulating. Feels good! And stop chewing your fingernails! :laugh2:

When they massage your feet (comes with the pedicure), they slap them to get the blood circulating. Feels good! And stop chewing your fingernails! :laugh2:

A massage?! O: That sounds super-duper nice! Though I think I'd end up going just for the massage, then try getting a full-body one! :D And but...~ they're so delicious! :Ohno: *omnomnomnom*

hahahaha that sounds greeat!
hey, someone, how does the chat works in here or what.-. I'm new lol sorry XD

I'm a massage therapist so I have to keep my fingernails super short, and I'm not supposed to paint. Although I've been doing that every now and then and nobody's said anything :giggle: :giggle:But because My fingers are supposed to be off limits I tend to go hog wild on my toes. Every now and then I'll get it done professionally but usually I do it my self, and do the works just like at the nail salon :) I have tons o poilish, nail art polish stickers etc etc. I love living in Myrtle Beach, I can wear flip flops most of the year and show off my toes :D

i do my nails by myself. But bad habit, i pick my nails a lot.. i have no clue how to stop doing it!

In the summer, or any time my toes are showing in public, I always have colored nail polish on my toes. I usually leave my fingernails plain because it doesn't last with how much I use them i guess. I do them myself. Only on holidays will I add a design. Usually I just paint them one solid color. I love toe nail polish! =)

Kayla

Back