FDA To Approve Food From Cloned Animals

From now on, I might as well raise my own animals and garden. At least I know what's in it. I've always canned and freeze veggies and meat, pork and poultry.

Grounds_green_house_int00.jpg

it is my a greehouse !

shanghai-trees-green.house.jpg

I won't forgot to put some seeds to grow some weeds. :naughty:

cloned meat??? I am against those ideas.. I not like the idea of cloning at all.. Organic food are the best no matter what.

Cloning worries me. I see 20 or 30 years down the road, realizing eating cloned animals causes some sort of disease, probably something we don't even know about now. Plus, someday the whole animal will be interbred with clones. Why do we have to screw with mother nature? She has provided us with the means to feed ourselves with what grows naturally. We could grow enough food to feed everyone in this country every year, but do we?

They approve of drugs chemcial that can tear a person insides apart over a period of time. All the drugs do is suppress a disease condition.

Cloning, hormones, pesticides. It all stinks! I hate it. You have been eating cloned food for years and haven't known it. Apples for one, and lots of Citrus. What about doughnuts or chips - I see clones everywhere!

They can't wait until they start Cloning Humans. :eek3: I may have 7 Kalista cloning. Each of us can go to work Sunday through Saturday to earn extra money.

I'm with RR on this one. Ive always been against all the new type stuff, although when you really look at it from a certian prespective. It seems a little silly to think FDA would approve stuff that would be harmful to our health. Cloning in a way can almost ensure that the meat is clean of mad cow disease and various other parasites that are in natural bourne cows. I say give it a try.. it can't be that bad. Our bodies take in poison every-day from food and the air. If our health is bad it has a bad impact on us, but on healthy people it has pretty much no real impact because their body functions clean it out much better than someone who isn't healthy. This is what I believe anyway.

From now on, I might as well raise my own animals and garden. At least I know what's in it. I've always canned and freeze veggies and meat, pork and poultry.

yep i secondly that. Best to trust your own eyes after killing the cow or pig or hen whatever. Mmm that would saves alot of money! Than unsure knowing if it is natural meat or fake meat? Same applies to vegs and fruits as well too who knows?

Back