FCC threatens to destroy VRS by mismanagement

VRS dont need that too much money for themselves, we need these taxes to pay off debit and such to help us improvising the economic, at least...

Correction: it's not taxes thats paying for the service. It's people who pay phone bills that pay for the VRS service. That money will NEVER be used for other purposes.

Correction: it's not taxes thats paying for the service. It's people who pay phone bills that pay for the VRS service. That money will NEVER be used for other purposes.

Do you believe that VRS should be payable service instead of free?

Source please?

I afraid, I cannot provide you the source. But obviously, Democrat always find a way to save money and make people pay tax bit more.

And Obama's admin staff doesn't aware of FCC with VRS after Bush's Admin staff leave to Obama's hand.

#1...STFU about Obama. He didn't do this, FCC did.

#2...almost nobody has a TTY anymore. My old one died. I can't afford another one. They go for about $700, too expensive. It is not fair that we have to pay $700 for a "phone" just to talk to other people, if hearing people only have to pay $30 for their phone. That's not fair. Besides, we would be more likely to be hung up on if we still used TTYs and old fashioned relay. Sorenson VP-200 is the best thing that has ever happened since sliced bread, seriously.

Stop spewing crap. Doesn't your hands and fingers ever smell nasty to you?

1. Obama's admin take over FCC after Bush's. Don't you realize it? That's proof.

2. 10% of them are on TYY, it's because you don't social with low. That make you a snob. Texas and other states does provide a voucher to receive free TTY.

EXACTLY WHAT IMMA TALKIN ABOUT! *excuse for my lock cap* but i have to since Sorenson/Crovo and these deafs are being very exaggerated and greedy, of course... thats why Im on FCC's side. :] VRS dont need that too much money for themselves, we need these taxes to pay off debit and such to help us improvising the economic, at least...

Sorengreedson needs to grow up, just saying.

Please get your facts straight; the money DOES NOT come from taxes.

Please get your facts straight; the money DOES NOT come from taxes.

Yup!

It comes from the telephone companies and their customers... check your cell phone/pager statement bill if you have one. FCC demands them to do so that covers the VRS and other needs.

To add one more thing... as of late it apparently affects SVRS more than it would on other VRS companies only if it's passed.

Already SVRS gets least money per call than any other company because it is serves most people. Has always been so. But now fcc wants make that smallest amount MUCH smaller because FCC lost court fight to Sorenson. FCC said SVRS make too much money, even though follow rules, work efficiently, not fraud. SVRS should give money back. FCC lost court fight. Federal court said SVRS made their money fair according to FCC rules. FCC cant take back company profit. So FCC try to reduce profit, cut rate for that company 40% cut for other companies 1% or 2 %. If you not do good business, you shouldn't make money! If you do good business, you should profit. American Way! If you punish only the biggest company that is favorite and most successful, force them close, who is left? SVRS don't want any company close. Wants continue competition, customers choice who to use. FCC says only companies that not make profit can continue. Sorenson has more deaf employees than all other providers put together! And still make profit. Until FCC says stop. Then how will deaf manage with only smallest VRS companies? Use your brain!

Already SVRS gets least money per call than any other company because it is serves most people. Has always been so. But now fcc wants make that smallest amount MUCH smaller because FCC lost court fight to Sorenson. FCC said SVRS make too much money, even though follow rules, work efficiently, not fraud. SVRS should give money back. FCC lost court fight. Federal court said SVRS made their money fair according to FCC rules. FCC cant take back company profit. So FCC try to reduce profit, cut rate for that company 40% cut for other companies 1% or 2 %. If you not do good business, you shouldn't make money! If you do good business, you should profit. American Way! If you punish only the biggest company that is favorite and most successful, force them close, who is left? SVRS don't want any company close. Wants continue competition, customers choice who to use. FCC says only companies that not make profit can continue. Sorenson has more deaf employees than all other providers put together! And still make profit. Until FCC says stop. Then how will deaf manage with only smallest VRS companies? Use your brain!

i second that

I afraid, I cannot provide you the source. But obviously, Democrat always find a way to save money and make people pay tax bit more.

And Obama's admin staff doesn't aware of FCC with VRS after Bush's Admin staff leave to Obama's hand.

then figure out the truth cause apparently you dont understand how many of us VP users feel.

1. Obama's admin take over FCC after Bush's. Don't you realize it? That's proof.

2. 10% of them are on TYY, it's because you don't social with low. That make you a snob. Texas and other states does provide a voucher to receive free TTY.

thats proof you are spewing crap a bit still like luciadisturbed said..... not every person in the 10% of the people on TTY get a voucher..... I am glad i have my VP

Back