Favorite classic console?

Steel X

Reaction score
I know i went this before but i'm sorry i just gotta tell you, I'm SO madly in love with Nintendo 64 and all of its great games i've ever played! I just wish Nintendo would still stick with it! :mad: *sighs* There are so many great games that I should have bought but proably too late since Nintendo stopped making the N64 consoles and its games. :tears: Sure I like the GameCube but I just wish they didn't change the logo because the N64 logo is in 3-D right? well the GC games are still in 3-D right? so they should stick with it because I like that kind of style than the GC logo. There were already more than 200 games out for the N64 in 5 and half years. Those great titles such as Super Mario 64, Goldeneye, Banjo Tootie, Conker's Bad Fur Day, Zelda: Ocarina of Time, Turok series, Perfect Dark, Mario Party series, Yoshi's Story, Donkey Kong 64, Star Wars: Espiode 1: Racer, Killer Instinct Gold, Mace: Dark Age, Extreme-G, South Park and so on...oh boy they are SO great and so full of memories :) I just don't know why Nintendo has to make a complete different console...but hey, if they want to improve something they can just add it onto the N64 with improved graphics, bulit in DVD player, stuff like that because N64's a machine right? well machines can be turned into anything and it's possible right? so machines are possible! LONG LIVE THE NINTENDO 64! :thumb:

more_system_n64.gif

n64_header_pic35.jpg

*kiss* *kiss* you are still my little girl! *kiss* *kiss*

Last edited:
I am falling in love with NES and Super Nintendo consoles. they were the best consoles ever in video game history. in fact or should I say my opinion, they are still the best consoles against X box, gamecube, and ps2. I am sure they could agree with me. :cool:

I have one reason why I said that is

there are too many damn good games on nes and super nintendo. no one else console has better that those.

i liked playing with gameboy it was fun to play with on testris thats my fave game :)

Originally posted by Steel
I know i went this before but i'm sorry i just gotta tell you, I'm SO madly in love with Nintendo 64 and all of its great games i've ever played! I just wish Nintendo would still stick with it! :mad: *sighs* There are so many great games that I should have bought but proably too late since Nintendo stopped making the N64 consoles and its games. :tears: Sure I like the GameCube but I just wish they didn't change the logo because the N64 logo is in 3-D right? well the GC games are still in 3-D right? so they should stick with it because I like that kind of style than the GC logo. There were already more than 200 games out for the N64 in 5 and half years. Those great titles such as Super Mario 64, Goldeneye, Banjo Tootie, Conker's Bad Fur Day, Zelda: Ocarina of Time, Turok series, Perfect Dark, Mario Party series, Yoshi's Story, Donkey Kong 64, Star Wars: Espiode 1: Racer, Killer Instinct Gold, Mace: Dark Age, Extreme-G, South Park and so on...oh boy they are SO great and so full of memories :) I just don't know why Nintendo has to make a complete different console...but hey, if they want to improve something they can just add it onto the N64 with improved graphics, bulit in DVD player, stuff like that because N64's a machine right? well machines can be turned into anything and it's possible right? so machines are possible! LONG LIVE THE NINTENDO 64! :thumb:

*kiss* *kiss* you are still my little girl! *kiss* *kiss*

ohh yeahhh agreed there - N64 is da best !!! hehe

I still play with my Atari 2600 :lol:
I know it seems so simple and slow, but I love playing Pacman and Jr. Pacman, etc... I also have NES, SNES and N64, which I still play with. Seems like video game technology always keep on changing. oh well..

What i like about Nintendo 64 is.. it been use cartridge that can be protect too well and more speed than disc.
wink.gif

But I do understand that disco are affordable and plenty bytes than cartridge is more limited.
indignant.gif

My favorite classic I like Super Nintendo so much. It come with plenty goodies game. Like... Super Metroid and wonder RPG games and oh boy.. Super Mario All-Star is so wonderful!!! darn... wish I was rich enough to buy all games for SNES.
humpf2.gif

My favorite classic console was Nintendo then Sega Genesis. Now, I would probably have to say Sony Playstation.

Although I have great affection for my old nes I hafta say the Saturn. I loved that beast, especialy once the netlink came out for it- the Dreamcast was good, but they yanked the plug to early.

Sonic Adventure and Shenmue were great games on the Dreamcast

Back