Fantasy artwork

gothika

Reaction score
My sister likes to draw, shes 18 and draws fantasy drawing with color pencils markers and sometimes makes pictures on photoshop from drawimg on her computer tablet. She does some commissions on ebay, but everyone likes how she draws so i thought i would share her on here too =) all of her stuff is copyrighted to her, so ask if you want to use any of her pictures on webpages, she likes knowing where her stuff is =)

Her webpage is:

www.reptillian.com

Click onto the main page first then goto art on the side "toolbar" that looks like a mushroom. =)

Very good pictures! She certainly has a strong potiential as a well to do artist one day! :thumb:

gothika said:
My sister likes to draw, shes 18 and draws fantasy drawing with color pencils markers and sometimes makes pictures on photoshop from drawimg on her computer tablet. She does some commissions on ebay, but everyone likes how she draws so i thought i would share her on here too =) all of her stuff is copyrighted to her, so ask if you want to use any of her pictures on webpages, she likes knowing where her stuff is =)

Her webpage is:

www.reptillian.com

Click onto the main page first then goto art on the side "toolbar" that looks like a mushroom. =)

wow.. i love this http://www.reptillian.com/pics/thor2.jpg.... i think so beauiful.. Tell ur sister how much is worth for this? I want to know. keke

Gothika~
Your sister is a very multi-talented artist...psstt...tell her to head for Hollywood or where the big screens are and help make/draw art for a movie, etc...more big $$ sure to head her way if she does so...but however or where-ever she goes or do, I'm sure she will succeed wonderfully with her style of art...she is to be commended very well with her style of art she expresses! Thanks for sharing these with us! :wave:

I can imagine seeing the artwork on science fiction and fantasy novels! Cool! :thumb:

would be anitquine (sp) wow.. would be lot of money cost for that.. to sell publish.. your sister may be get lot of money profit.. it's really quite fantasty artwork!

wow thanks for sharing that. i enjoyed looked at her talents of art. I am an artist and like to see others' talents. :p

Back