Facebook Scam

terrible is bad Facebook is not safe network access, prevent to scam and fake picture name, I saw my friends delete my Facebook, But I think so many people too many picture copy on serious illegal! that is fines go to jail! go to report police or Facebook Team

Hacker can use backdoor without password.

What about you, Highlander? You were using PowerOn's Avatar and signature picture of avatar. This is suppose to be his Avatar, not yours. That is what make me confuse thinking that you are PowerOn for changing the name to Highlander in another post. I don't care if it is suppose to be funny or whatever. Just respect people's profile and just use your own profile. If you want to change your username which is fine. That is why we have to be careful with hacker's scam when we come into the money business or whatever.

Please go back the way you were as The Highlander, not PowerOn, Okay?

What about you, Highlander? You were using PowerOn's Avatar and signature picture of avatar. This is suppose to be his Avatar, not yours. That is what make me confuse thinking that you are PowerOn for changing the name to Highlander in another post. I don't care if it is suppose to be funny or whatever. Just respect people's profile and just use your own profile. If you want to change your username which is fine. That is why we have to be careful with hacker's scam when we come into the money business or whatever.

Please go back the way you were as The Highlander, not PowerOn, Okay?

At least we are not same screen name. He don't mind at all.

Back