Experienced web developer looking for job

donkeykong

Reaction score
Hello there
I'm an experienced Web developer with more than 10 years of experience in programming (LAMP platform). Would like to find a company where I can show all my skills, for competitive salary, of course :)

Drop me a line
Thanks

Oh man... you'd be perfect for our company. Shame we've a hiring freeze. :(

web developer

Hi I am a retired software engineer turned job consultant... My service is FREE to you. I do this to help people find that dream job.
I have access to a few web development jobs... if you are still looking drop me a line tell me about your area of work... where you are ... are you willing to relocate... and i will pass on application links to you.

Good luck

Martin

Sorry, people, I thought I'll get replies via email, what a mistake..

So 10 months after my initial posting here are answers:
1. I'm from Serbia, and yes, I'm willing to relocate
2. @mfm If you still can help me, let me know so I can send you my CV

Currently I'm working as a freelancer, but would like to be employed on a permanent basis, right now I'm trying to find a job in Europe, but US or Canada are good alternatives too.

Thanks, people, really appreciate your help

Hey donkeykong, do you have a portfolio? I've got a couple projects that I'm outsourcing some of the work to due to the large amount of work involved. You can send me your skills and portfolio for consideration if you want, Nix Consulting Contact

cheers

Sorry, people, I thought I'll get replies via email, what a mistake..

So 10 months after my initial posting here are answers:
1. I'm from Serbia, and yes, I'm willing to relocate
2. @mfm If you still can help me, let me know so I can send you my CV

Currently I'm working as a freelancer, but would like to be employed on a permanent basis, right now I'm trying to find a job in Europe, but US or Canada are good alternatives too.

Thanks, people, really appreciate your help

Ah yeah, I used to be a LAMP user myself, but I found PHP a bit of headache. Sometimes the solution is the simplest when you come to realize the mistake.... UGH! I think I prefer perl... Haven't tried python.

Have not been practicing my deep computer-server skills for a while though, it has been years.

Back