Exercise, anyone?

Thanks.... not bad.. i dont do military press but used to. hurt my shoulders doin them yrs ago.

Im dealin with shin-splints right now. :roll:

Never had problems with shin-splints. Just tendonitis in my elbows. But you can try practicing flipping 400, 600 and 800 lbs tires for a good total workout.

I was able to do a walk around the neighborhood this morning. For me, that is good.

Today is my day off and I am going to take my black lab to hike one mile around at the punch bowl not too far unless my husband is brave enough to deal with cold weather to go to creek to test out his homemade fishing pole while my dog and I go hike up the creek away. It will be my first hike in long time.

I haven't been exercising at all, but thanks to this thread I moved the rebounder into the bathroom and spend five or ten minutes a day on it.
Babysteps.

Me too, we all need to be push. :)

Thanks Jazzy..just ran 7 miles..4miles,2miles and a mile.. Im a lil tired but feelin great and relaxin
7 miles all together. Good for you, I dont think I ever ran 7 miles ever. Yeah after exercise we feel good about ourselves. Thank for sharing with us here.

Never had problems with shin-splints. Just tendonitis in my elbows. But you can try practicing flipping 400, 600 and 800 lbs tires for a good total workout.

Umm, no thanks. :P Im not a young buck,amymore. :cool2:

cool... brutal workout, I bet. :lol:

On some days. :lol: But those tires were blazingly hot under the sun in southern New Mexico it'd burn a bit of my arms and front shoulders only when it's really hot enough outside (at least 95 degrees) with the sun shinning. I had to move around until I found a "cool" enough area to touch so I can work on my techniques flipping it. I had to check around (and inside) each of my tire for snakes each day I did my practicing in my back yard. What was interesting was how I had to load all three of my tires (380lbs, 470lbs and 620lbs) by myself onto the back of my pick up truck (it was 3ft off the ground to the tail gate) to haul them back to the tire dump three separate times transporting one at a time to where I found them in the first place. They had to go when I was getting ready to move to Washington state. That was my last day flipping them. :/

Back