Everyone should see these movies...

hoodoowytch

Reaction score
Folks for anyone who thinks Walmart is so great, or wonders what the hell is really going on in this country...well, here ya go. Check these out.

Walmart Sends Fake Reporter to Infiltrate and Spy on Workers | Crooks and Liars

Documentaries: Wal-mart: The high cost of low price

Zeitgeist the movie

Zeitgeist Moving Forward

Zeitgeist the Addendum

I am sure these movies will piss a lot of people off, and they should...so long as you get pissed off for the right reasons. Getting pissed at the messenger of truth isn't cool. ENJOY.

I do not shop at Walmart , I uses to do a little shopping there when my ex husband work at a Walmart. I do not like the store.

When I was health aide Walmart wanted to buy out a trailer park and people would had lost their land and needs to find some place else to park their trailer. One of my client told me he and his neighbors where fighting to not have to move and these people did not have a lot money to fight Walmart. But this time the good guys won and the people where able to save their homes and land.

I watch a little of Wal-mart: The high cost of low price on line and I wanted to :barf: when I heard the guy say how much Wal mart care about it employees.

What a crock of shit! My ex husband worked at new Wal mart and he and all others employees had to put the whole store together , and they did not paid extra for doing this.

I saw "The High Cost of Low Price" one.

I know in some situations some people are forced to rely on Walmart.

We are able to make the choice not to shop there.

That is true , when I went to my son in law's mother cabin my daughter and I had to go to Walmart as that was the only store within miles . And that is a real shame as other stores will have a hard time competing with a monster like Walmart. Walmart does not treat women employees the same as men and they do not sell birth control pills and I know someone that take these for a medical issue. Same here I do not have to shop at Walmart.

Wally world is friggin' EVIL. My hubby and I refuse to shop there...we are lucky to live some where that this shitty corporation hasn't run everything else out. They damned well tried hard enough though.

We shop at some of the small locally owned shops and get everything else we need online. Personally, I would love to find a way to get rid of the damned walmart in this town.

Oh yeah, for whats it's worth, all these flicks are on Netflix.

Folks for anyone who thinks Walmart is so great, or wonders what the hell is really going on in this country...well, here ya go. Check these out.

Walmart Sends Fake Reporter to Infiltrate and Spy on Workers | Crooks and Liars

Documentaries: Wal-mart: The high cost of low price

Zeitgeist the movie

Zeitgeist Moving Forward

Zeitgeist the Addendum

I am sure these movies will piss a lot of people off, and they should...so long as you get pissed off for the right reasons. Getting pissed at the messenger of truth isn't cool. ENJOY.

Thank you for sharing that one. I'm always looking for movies similar to this one. I'm interested in stories such as "The Substitute", "Roger and Me", "Argo", etc.

If you people here have more good movies, feel free to share them.

Again, thank you for the post. Now, I want to look and see if I can get it out of library to watch.

I would rather shit in my hands and clap than watch that. It sounds boring as hell.

Wally world is friggin' EVIL. My hubby and I refuse to shop there...we are lucky to live some where that this shitty corporation hasn't run everything else out. They damned well tried hard enough though.

We shop at some of the small locally owned shops and get everything else we need online. Personally, I would love to find a way to get rid of the damned walmart in this town.

Oh yeah, for whats it's worth, all these flicks are on Netflix.

Walmart hires deaf people.

And shopping online is no better than Walmart for your local economy.

Stores get tax credits for hiring deaf people .

I know, and have been a businesses tax credit as a handicapped employee, but there are plenty of business that will avoid it as there are easier to accommodate handicaps to hire to get that tax credit.

I realize that pretty much all employees fir Walmart are going to end up qualifying for food stamps, and earned income credits so they basically don't pay any federal taxes. But I think that's actually a kind of stupid thing to gripe about. Does anyone actually think that if a person worried in the same compacity ie cashier, sticker etc for another company....sears radio shack McDonald's some mom and pop music store or computer store, whatever.....do you really think they'd make such a significantly greater amount of money that they wouldn't qualify? Of course they still would, the amount of people that do qualify is staggering because the cost if living, rent, fuels-gas electric, food etc etc had risen and risn while the median income in the country had stagnated the last 25/30 years. I'm a massage therapist, last years I made in the 40ks, in the books anyway I probably made another 10k in cash tips, but anyway I still got earned income credit and the child tax credits etc etc. Walmart is certainly not the only culprit.

would you really?!:eek3::eek3::eek3::laugh2:

Oh grummer it's a joke, but seriously I could find anything to do than watch that crap. And he'll yeah I shop at Walmart, I'm a single mom, it probably saves my thousands every year. Btw I've lived in this town for 7 years, gone to the same Walmart this whole time and I've see. Some of the same faces this whole time, one of their cashiers has BTEs and she's worked there since at least since I moved here, couldn't be THAT bad a place to work.

I applied there when I first moved here and they were going to start me at 9 something and hour, they go by how long you were at your last job, which in my case was 6 years at exxonmobil. That's not horrific!! I ended up with a housekeeping job making $2 less an hour than Walmart would have paid me because I couldn't work the shift they had available.

I know, and have been a businesses tax credit as a handicapped employee, but there are plenty of business that will avoid it as there are easier to accommodate handicaps to hire to get that tax credit.

I don't think Walmat is hiring deaf people out of the goodness of their hearts.
I brought Finlay to Walmart one time and they tried to kick me out.

I know shopping online is no better for the local economy than shopping at walmart...thats why i also said we shop at the local small markets all we can and only shop online for those things we can't find in the local markets.

Knowledge is power, and unfortunately too many would rather stick their heads in the sand, (or elsewhere), than try to learn or do anything about this sort of crap corporations are allowed to get away with.

Another excellent documentary is called Hot Coffee. Guaranteed to piss you off, especially if you are a woman.

Last edited:
I know shopping online is no better for the local economy than shopping at walmart...thats why i also said we shop at the local small markets all we can and only shop online for those things we can't find in the local markets.

Knowledge is power, and unfortunately too many would rather stick their heads in the sand, (or elsewhere), than try to learn or do anything about this sort of crap corporations are allowed to get away with.

Another excellent documentary is called Hot Coffee. Guaranteed to piss you off, especially if you are a woman.

I went to Sam's club just one time with my ex husband and hated it . I do not need to buy large quality of food at one time then end up throwing it away if I can't eat is fast enough. That is a waste of $$$

Oh grummer it's a joke, but seriously I could find anything to do than watch that crap. And he'll yeah I shop at Walmart, I'm a single mom, it probably saves my thousands every year. Btw I've lived in this town for 7 years, gone to the same Walmart this whole time and I've see. Some of the same faces this whole time, one of their cashiers has BTEs and she's worked there since at least since I moved here, couldn't be THAT bad a place to work.

I applied there when I first moved here and they were going to start me at 9 something and hour, they go by how long you were at your last job, which in my case was 6 years at exxonmobil. That's not horrific!! I ended up with a housekeeping job making $2 less an hour than Walmart would have paid me because I couldn't work the shift they had available.

If get a job at Walmart is just opening up you better be ready to do some heavy lifting. My ex husband work at a new Walmart and he came home dead tried from putting up shelves all day . The employees put the whole store together before is can be stocked then they have to stock everything , break up all the boxes and throw them out. The employees did not get any bonus for doing this. I think they should gotten bonus for doing manual work like that for 8 hours

Back