eve fans...need help...

DzRikku

Reaction score
anyone who know eve it is computer game...can anyone help me find eve banner for signature...for my finace..cuz he want one in his signature...thanks... :confused:

You can ask Steel, he is more into games and he might know where to find something like that for your sweetheart! ;)

^Angel^ said:
You can ask Steel, he is more into games and he might know where to find something like that for your sweetheart! ;)

aww thanks angel! may i ask u where can i find steel???

DzRikku said:
aww thanks angel! may i ask u where can i find steel???

He's a member here in AD...and you're very welcome girl ;)

How about this? Is that what ur finanee is looking for?

eve.jpg

sequoias said:
How about this? Is that what ur finanee is looking for?

eve.jpg

lol no it not that steven said it look cool but heh it not one that he is looking for go to www.eve-online.com it ll help you to get idea what he meant heheh :laugh2: :lol:

sequoias said:
All right no problem, I'll try to make a banner out of the pictures from the web site u gave me and send a few examples to him.

that is great idea! thanks a bunch! heh :thumb:

you also could ask other members like simpleman and titandg or even riviera all 4 of us are playing EVE too :-P they could make banners

i can give u few other names in PM after i ask them permission since they are not members of AD but is a player in EVE as well

SpiceHD said:
you also could ask other members like simpleman and titandg or even riviera all 4 of us are playing EVE too :-P they could make banners

i can give u few other names in PM after i ask them permission since they are not members of AD but is a player in EVE as well

steven said he forgot ur eve charter screen name heh

Back