English...English...English T_T

lovelove

Reaction score
must learn English,Difficult~~Would test in English...If i do not pass...——” How to learn English...Headache...Words, grammatical.Who can teach me English...English ah. English ah..I do not want to not pass, ah, life-saving!!! T_T
English English English...

English Test

English Test

English Test...:roll:

Hi Xiao! Your english is quite good...don't underestimate yourself!
Keep practicing...keep posting here...chat online in english [ If your post 50 times here you can use the private messaging, a good way to chat].
Don't worry to much, you have a long life ahead of you and things always seem to have a habit of working themselfs out!

Trust me if you keep posting a lot here. you would notice how tredemously impact your english is going to be better when you continues to chat, make posts or read online.

Trust me if you keep posting a lot here. you would notice how tredemously impact your english is going to be better when you continues to chat, make posts or read online.

I agree..I have noticed that my English has gotten more colorful since I started posting in here.

thank you. I will often come to the AD.I never did not want to underestimate their own.I admit,Perhaps because the ear, I am a little Inferiority.but i Will work hard to pass an English test.Let they know that the ear is not good, does not mean that can not be Learning English.

thank you. I will often come to the AD.I never did not want to underestimate their own.I admit,Perhaps because the ear, I am a little Inferiority.but i Will work hard to pass an English test.Let they know that the ear is not good, does not mean that can not be Learning English.

Thats the spirit!...Good for you!!

English ... >.<
I am glad I know another language, therefore when I get tired of speaking in English which contains alot of tsh tsh tsh sounds which hurts my tongue, I switch to the other language.
I hate grammars. It hits me in the head all the time.
But like I always say "As long as we understand each other, right?"

Back