Energizer Battery Problems

Here's an attached shot, you can see these on the packaging. mAh is also important but I don't think it's that important to power aspect, it's more related to battery capacity. I've noticed that a lot of companies do not write their milliamp/hour ratings on the packaging, I guess it's not a standard to do so or something.

attachment.php

Attachments

• size10batteries.jpg
    size10batteries.jpg
    69.7 KB · Views: 25
please tell me what that wireless thing means?

Resound has wireless accessories that go along with the hearing aid. First is the remote control, which allows you to change the program, change the volume (only way to do it) and connect to the wireless TV streamer. The second is the wireless TV streamer, which takes the audio from your TV or a standard headset jack and wirelessly transmits the audio to the hearing aid (really helpful at work as I don't need headphones :)). The last is a wireless phone bluetooth adapter, which connects to the phone via bluetooth and the audio is sent to the hearing aid.

Overall, I have been very happy with this hearing aid, it has just taken a while to dial in all the digital settings such that it fits my lifestyle. The wireless accessories are something I have never had before and I've really enjoyed them, even with the side-effect of chewing up the battery...

Back