Elton John to wed partner

Geez, 11 years together, time flying quickly!!

I can't help noticed his ex wife Renate Blauel looks like David Furnish, don't you think so?

He added that one of John's main motivations for going ahead with the ceremony was financial.

Hmmmm...I realize that they have been together for many years, but is this really what you want to hear before your wedding?

mlkshkgrl said:
Hmmmm...I realize that they have been together for many years, but is this really what you want to hear before your wedding?

I'd wonder about that, too. Unless, they are talking financial stability such as combining all their assets, and sharing them jointly? That would make sense, wouldn't it?

wow!! i dont know that they been together long time!!! good lucky for them!

Oceanbreeze said:
I'd wonder about that, too. Unless, they are talking financial stability such as combining all their assets, and sharing them jointly? That would make sense, wouldn't it?

Lol, I wonder about today too.
It was not too long ago when I had more money than Donald Trump, more morals than Jerry Falwell, and more pussy than Rock Hudson.
All kidding aside, didn't Rock Hudson's lover sue his estate after his death and WIN? For palimony or something? Not clear on this.

Oceanbreeze said:

I think in the article it says its for a tax break

George Michael and Elton John got money$$$. Even Oprah won't marry Stedman.... I wouldn't if I am rich, I won't marry anybody because I might get kill mysteriously by spouse or divorce me to get half of my money.

No way. :eek:

Back