Egg and Muffin Toaster. A Must Have!

Pretty interesting, I never see like this before.

I don´t like many electricial techology in the kitchen but toaster and kettle for use everyday. :) I do have waffle maker but I leave it in the cupboard.

It looks nice and convenience. The problem that I hate to buy it if this is made in China. Screw China - not Chinese people - it's political and communism.

I am pretty sure that the little pan is made of aluminum which is not a good idea. I won't detail it. It's your choice to buy it or not.

I use some iron pans to cook something, and I have no problem with that.

Liebling:))) - A waffle maker is great, and I love it. I cook with the iron pan and a waffle maker for my breakfast. There are two different size of waffle irons (the squares on the pans). See the pictures. Which one do you think is better?

small waffle maker.jpg

large waffle maker.jpeg

I rather to buy a metal waffle maker than a plastic one. I cannot believe that the manufacturers make plastic for the irons. What a strange...

I thought that was a cool appliance. I don't think I get it though. Because I'd probably never use it, unless my wife would.:)

I don't like eating eggs but I can see where the sausage with melted cheese and mcmuffins would be great !!!!! Good Find Buckdodgers !!!!! When I move to the big city then I am gonna have to get that one !!!!!! :D :thumb:

Back