Drunkest guy ever *must see*

I believe this occurred in a Florida convenience store after googling around on it. I'm surprised it hasn't been posted on AD yet.
So what do you think about it? Real?

2001: A Drunk Odyssey - Worlds Drunkest Guy Ever (Cant Stand Up but Wants More Beer) - YouTube

Someone posted on AD before and I seen it before.

Holy Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit... :lol: He was trashed in the morning...probably only took 5 beers for him. :lol: I've seen a guy got trashed like that on 5 beers. Im straight edge.. means I dont drink, use tobacco or drink caffeine everyday. I've drank a case of Bud before and walked better than him. :lol: What a pussy

Beer is nothing. Try drink whole bottle of vodka.

I know I posted this once before and I hate to say this, but Deaf Tim might appreciate this. Keep in mind, I still had some hearing at this point.

I got so drunk one night, we had closed down the bars in town, so drinking was done at 5am. I drove home, and managed to get there in one piece and parked my car (stick-shift) straight. Well, when I was plastered I used to walk in itty-bitty baby steps and couldn't get over a speed bump. I would fall on the uphill swing. 3 times I tried, then got pissed and crawled around the speed bump. Could not make it upstairs and had a 90 y/o man (apartment manager) help me up the stairs and into the apartment I shared with my parents. 2 hours later, I got to a training session for 401k's when they first came out at the bank I was working for. We get a call, and I had to leave training and go open the branch office. Well, this was a Friday and about 3 in the afternoon, the construction guys are in to cash their paychecks. I come out from the back and before I go through the doorway to get to my teller station, I hear the guys asking, "Hey Anita, where's Kristina?" She replies, "Aw, she's in the back paying reverence to the porcelain altar." I was so mortified, that that was the last day I drank anything alcoholic. I was 21 at the time and had just become legal to drink.

:lol: That was a bad morning.. I spend the night at a friend's house. We had to go to BMV(Bureau of Motor Vehicles) to get his license back b/c of DUI arrest.. I was just sittin in a chair and I had to puke..didnt make it to the bathroom and puked all over in front of two highway patrol cops... :shock: they told me no worries and had a janitor to clean up the mess..whew!

Someone posted on AD before and I seen it before.

Beer is nothing. Try drink whole bottle of vodka.

Shit, I drank a whole bottle of Jack Daniels...worst headaches of my life..3 straight days of hell.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MEqwwLEDyGY]DRUNKEST GUY BLASTER BATTLE!!! - YouTube[/ame]

Back