drugs for EVERYONE!

netrox

Reaction score
This makes me laugh because this is SO true.

uLS6u.png

I wonder what Owl took??

Provigil?

"PROVIGIL is a prescription medicine used to improve wakefulness in adults who experience excessive sleepiness (ES) due to one of the following diagnosed sleep disorders: obstructive sleep apnea (OSA), shift work sleep disorder, also known as shift work disorder, or narcolepsy."

;)

Cute! And while I agree that meds are very often over prescribed, and most things are better off handled with as little medication as possible, it wouldn't be me if I didn't remind everyone that these meds are lifesaving for some.

That said: :lol: Will be hanging a copy of this in my office!

Cute! And while I agree that meds are very often over prescribed, and most things are better off handled with as little medication as possible, it wouldn't be me if I didn't remind everyone that these meds are lifesaving for some.

Agreed...seems there is a pill for every little symptom known to man (and more). And so many people are addicted to these "pills"....

Just yesterday, a friend of ours complained that he was very light-headed, and having dizzy spells....to find that he stopped taking his anti-depressants (3 prescriptions) a few weeks ago....Said he "got tired of having to take those dang pills!".....His anger was beginning to show also...He had no clue that to discontinue his meds without the doctor monitoring it, could be deadly.....encouraging him to get back on the meds has failed....dunno what's gonna happen now....Abilify, Prozac and another one was prescribed....

Completely agreed.

I thought this was the free crack giveaway.
tumblr_lln46n5nbC1qhwe64o1_500.png

I am so disappointed! :(

Agreed...seems there is a pill for every little symptom known to man (and more). And so many people are addicted to these "pills"....

Just yesterday, a friend of ours complained that he was very light-headed, and having dizzy spells....to find that he stopped taking his anti-depressants (3 prescriptions) a few weeks ago....Said he "got tired of having to take those dang pills!".....His anger was beginning to show also...He had no clue that to discontinue his meds without the doctor monitoring it, could be deadly.....encouraging him to get back on the meds has failed....dunno what's gonna happen now....Abilify, Prozac and another one was prescribed....

And it is very dangerous to just stop those meds all at once. Even if someone needs to come off of them, they have to do it gradually. He is in danger of having seizures or becoming so depressed that he will have to be hospitalized.

Back