Droid?

How do you know it's better than Windows Mobile 7? No one has done a side by side comparison that I know of.

Most new mobile devices which include this Windows mobile 7 OS. Video chatting feature are nothing for all of them. Fail!

Most new mobile devices which include this Windows mobile 7 OS. Video chatting feature are nothing for all of them. Fail!

I don't understand what you just said. Can you please clarify what you mean?

iPhone devices and Android devices including Evo and Epic have front-facing cams. Windows mobile 7 devices don't include front-facing cam.

He meants that there are no Windows Mobile phones with video chat option and front facing cam on the phone. Windows Mobile is on life support at the moment. Android OS and iOS has blown them out of the competition. HTC used to have lot of phones with Windows Mobile, not anymore. Now most use Android OS.

He meants that there are no Windows Mobile phones with video chat option and front facing cam on the phone. Windows Mobile is on life support at the moment. Android OS and iOS has blown them out of the competition. HTC used to have lot of phones with Windows Mobile, not anymore. Now most use Android OS.

You are right.

Driod X is best phone for only GPS and Andriod apps. Here my real picture of Driod X is:
37871_411650262343_541547343_4974211_6313145_n.jpg

iPhone devices and Android devices including Evo and Epic have front-facing cams. Windows mobile 7 devices don't include front-facing cam.

I gotcha now. Thanks. However, I would not consider that a fail. They have to put out a good product first, then they will add the goodies.

I gotcha now. Thanks. However, I would not consider that a fail. They have to put out a good product first, then they will add the goodies.

I m sorry. I m meaning that Windows Phone 7 is correct. Not Windows Mobile 7.

Great! I really love iPhone!! Better than ...Windows mobile 7 device....
I doubt it.. Your way too early to tell with WP7.. Mmm, Look at hottie blond chic held wp7 in her right hand on clip below:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BB3EDy3dXow]YouTube - Microsoft Windows Phone 7 XBox Live[/ame]

You are right, unfortunately MSFT mandate all phone manufacturers pay roylists (msft) if they wanted android port/ install on their phones. msft is dirty $$$$ profits..

Back