don't throw your sidekicks away just yet, but....

Personally, I'd rather use SK2 or SK3 than that thing.. no offense but the No Aim thing and the whole limit range thing? Not a good idea.

I've used SK, SK2, OGO. and I loved all of em.. So I'd stick with any of those.. not this thing..

Forget this one because they do NOT include AIM eek

If they are smart, then they SHOULD include AIM

Forget this one because they do NOT include AIM eek

If they are smart, then they SHOULD include AIM

Very True!

I'm happy with sk2 .. had sk1 before.. never needed to change. Will wait till my sk2 breaks or malfunctions then will upgrade to sk3.

I don't understand why few friends changed to Blackberry from sk2 that it costs them quite more monthly.

This caught my eye after seeing a review video on YouTube, and I'm pretty intrigued. After doing some research, it looks like it might be a suitable replacement for the a Sidekick, taking into consideration it does not require a monthly service plan, but works off of WiFi spots. It doesn't include AIM, but does support Google Talk and Yahoo IM. I'm sure the music playback function wouldn't suit many of you, but the possibilities for this device are a lot more impressive than that of the Sidekick, however the Sidekick is still probably more suitable to the communication needs of the Deaf community.

I dont think it's really a good idea for Deaf and Hard of Hearing people yet. Since there's no RELAY services for this device... Unless if Sony willing to be parthers with any Relay Services to install a programs in...

Back