Don't Give Up And Trust God..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Freakyie cat I didn't see the Daily Rules from God until now, I suppose it didn't show up when I quote your post earlier, Thank you so much for sharing that. :)

Oh great that you found out about 10 years ago. I just found out about a couple months or so. I was just flipped the channels on remote and found her show that drawn me closer to listen her. No books. haha Anyway even I'm getting old but never too late to learn!!!

Yes I heard about her grew up terrible abuses from her father and also her first marriage by her ex husband as well too. Now she has second husband and he's wonderful man. It was his suggestion to set up for "Joyce Meyer: Enjoying Everyday Life" shows!

In speaking of Gary D. Chapman, he'll still be a guest on Joyce Meyer for next three days too in case you're not aware of and wouldn't want to miss it.

LOL! You would not too late. Learn everyday till die! I popped!! I remember now I met Joyce Meyer in 1993 at church. I shocked and freak out!! she testimony about her dad what her dad abused sexually with her since she was little girl. She shared about hard accepted forgave with her dad each other etc. My thought whoa! my dad not kind abused sexually to me. How SAD! her dad was very gut! hurt to Joyce. EXACTLY, I filed divorced former husband since he was abused, drugs and adultery. I married sec husband now. My husband is very stronger humor and wonderful man. My sec husband never abused or adultery. I am very happy found man right one! My dad was close with me whole my life. What Joyce was through like look almost mine but.... She was most of worse situation than me. How Wonderful God worked her heal since she had a hell pain past.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back