Does your kid fart in the store??

My fav thing to do is fart in bed and then pull the bed sheets over my wifes head. She ends up hitting me and kicking me out of bed, but funny. :devil:

lol, you're devil!! Like to tease your wife in bed when farted. MY husband did that too. He did shake the blanket and it to get the smelly everywhere. I was like oh my gawd * Gagging*. He laugh so hard!

LOL, you can hear your mother fart. Me too, sometime I can hear it too and feel it too! I can feel it, it was like really loud fart and it was like vibrate.lol..I can feel my husband fart, when we were sleep in our bed.lol:D

Ohhh you can feel it on the bed when it feel viberate fart? :lol: I dont feel it if my ex boyfriend do that? dunno lol .. yeah can hear when my mom fart but not always can hear that is all :lol: but viberate no I dont feel it lol it feel like quite lol :lol:

Ohhh you can feel it on the bed when it feel viberate fart? :lol: I dont feel it if my ex boyfriend do that? dunno lol .. yeah can hear when my mom fart but not always can hear that is all :lol: but viberate no I dont feel it lol it feel like quite lol :lol:

Oh yes, I can feel it. It was pretty loud fart like exploded.LOL.

So? No big deal, I do fart in stores! :-D

Here is the truth... everybody FARTS period! Don't believe me? Ask your doctor! Some farts worse than others. Most of the time my farts don't smell at all. sometimes, you need to getta outta of my space. LOL

Hey, why do men fart more often then women????

Cause women can't shut-up long enough to build up the pressure

Hey, why do men fart more often then women????

Cause women can't shut-up long enough to build up the pressure

Because, men don't give a crap. Men don't care. Women easily embarrassed. Some women don't. Men are worst farter, cuz they don't care!

Back