Does anyone use something like this with their ComPilot?

NaidaUP

Reaction score
I have been looking at this to be able to plug in to a non portable CD player and also to cheat at my Dads house and to put this in to his TV instead of using a long audio cable.

This way I can walk around the house when listening to music and I wont be attached when watching TV. The only problem with the TV, is that there maybe a delay which I think the new TV link station for the ComPilot has solved but I am one of these people that does not want to pay out for that, if I do not have too.

Ive been told you can connect up to 8 things via BT so I should be able to connect to it.

Does anyone else use something like this?

Bluetooth Stereo Audio Transmitter Adapter Dongle 3.5MM | eBay

I have been looking at this to be able to plug in to a non portable CD player and also to cheat at my Dads house and to put this in to his TV instead of using a long audio cable.

This way I can walk around the house when listening to music and I wont be attached when watching TV. The only problem with the TV, is that there maybe a delay which I think the new TV link station for the ComPilot has solved but I am one of these people that does not want to pay out for that, if I do not have too.

Ive been told you can connect up to 8 things via BT so I should be able to connect to it.

Does anyone else use something like this?

Bluetooth Stereo Audio Transmitter Adapter Dongle 3.5MM | eBay

I have something similar that I got from my Audi. It works very well but has a limit of about a room or two between the transmitter and my iCom (Naida IX UP). When I first got it, the sound was so good I about cried.
Chad

Back