Does anyone have an open mind?

Think.Wind

Reaction score
Has anyone thought about plugging their ears from air pollution that can be SEEN since you can't hear how this will still effect the inside of your body?

Could this be the reason why everyone has a multitude of different symptoms showing up as a result ranging from ear infections to migraines or anything that anyone feels inside of their head or whole body for that matter?

The medical community doesn't talk about this for deaf bodies since I know how nothing is considered on purpose for all deaf bodies beginning with birth since I know what procedure is involved that helps this community do this.

No one is thinking about the pollution that can't be seen even though I know how it is there just like how everyone knows that WIND exists and blows wherever it wants to blow.

I worry more about pollution I inhale, not pollution in my ears because I don't think much gets past the ear drum.

Maybe this thread should go in "General Health" or some other part? This part is for introductions.

:)

My spine did alot damaged to my brain and inner ears. I had to relearn all over from being baby again into normal child. I had to redirect my brain into different part and left my inner ears alone which it can not be healed. It is alike ur finger being cut off and it will not grow back. Unseen energy from one source, golden light of ball come into me and saved me from near death. I do not think it had to do with wind make me deaf body. There is so many mystery out there we do not discover yet or understand them yet to help our bodies. I leave it alone to One and let it works itself. I know one thing we sleep, our body do healing work.

Yes, I have an open mind! The wind came the other day and took it!

The last time I felt a wind is when someone was blowing inside my ear. :|

Back