Does anyone feel discrimination from their job

willywilly1

Reaction score
Hey everyone - Does anyone feel discrimination from their job because of their sexual orientation? I would like to hear of your comment and maybe I can help you guys and gals out. Anyone?

Well I never been discriminated against because of my sexual orientation. I usually just don't say that I am gay at the job. But only the job I ever admit that I was gay was at janitor. My manager was deaf and she was very friendly, she love to chatting with me all the times also when she told me that her mom is lesbian and she always respect the GLBT folks, talking about her mom. I admit her that I am gay and she told me she just realized that her friends was talking about "Zack" "Zack" "Zack", and she didn't realized that was ME, small world uh? I guess the discrimination against the sexual orientation at the workplaces or homes are getting decreasing, that's absolute good news!

Well I never been discriminated against because of my sexual orientation. I usually just don't say that I am gay at the job. But only the job I ever admit that I was gay was at janitor. My manager was deaf and she was very friendly, she love to chatting with me all the times also when she told me that her mom is lesbian and she always respect the GLBT folks, talking about her mom. I admit her that I am gay and she told me she just realized that her friends was talking about "Zack" "Zack" "Zack", and she didn't realized that was ME, small world uh? I guess the discrimination against the sexual orientation at the workplaces or homes are getting decreasing, that's absolute good news!
Well that's great new to hear even though not all the work place are like that. I know where I used to work for the government, I've seen very bad situation and they all think it's funny and discrimination. That's why I was wondering if anyone has to say and I would like to hear their story. Sometime, it's good and other is not. I just wish we all have respect each other and no matter what it is. PuyoPiyo thanks for reply back to me and giving me your say. Have a great weekend.

Well that's great new to hear even though not all the work place are like that. I know where I used to work for the government, I've seen very bad situation and they all think it's funny and discrimination. That's why I was wondering if anyone has to say and I would like to hear their story. Sometime, it's good and other is not. I just wish we all have respect each other and no matter what it is. PuyoPiyo thanks for reply back to me and giving me your say. Have a great weekend.

Yeah I agree, it's not cool to work with someone who dislike about who you are. No problem about me sharing my experiences :) You have good weekend too ;)

Back