Do you use a FM system?

Do you use a FM system?

• Yes

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • No

Votes: 5 62.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Not anymore I use FM system since from junior school when I was in grade K to 8, in high school just wear hearing aids no FM system and now I am 28 yrs old and still wear hearing aids :) .. I dont like FM system :)

No ! Yet, I could think of getting one when possible.

that is not work

I don't believe not true in cochlear implant with FM is not work successsfully I don't want to expensive pay for FM is not really better improve understand.

No, I don't wear FM system anymore since 1996 because FM system isn't help me to improving about everything.

Haven't used one since about fourth grade or so. I think in some cases they are OK, like if the professor/teacher has a soft voice, but I mean I've done fab in school without it. I actually think it's overrated for dhh kids.

I use one. I've found it particularly useful in two cases: classes where the professor roams from place to place in a large room, and language classes.

Speaking for me, I've never liked FM systems as they don't help me much.

I loathed FM from when I was a little toddler. Was quite happy not to have to wear FM after 2nd or third grade. Never found it helpful.

I don't believe perfect to clear hear cochlear implant or hearing aid

I don't like about to FM is waste to hearing aid and hard hearing. I think so loss recently is hearing hard. I don't like cochlear implant from problems statics that is why are not good better successfuly. I think so fail always waste to oral and focus hard confused and write on education school;

Back