do you trust the COPS?

We are in the middle of a panic wave of abject fear:

One out of every hundred million people is a crazed serial killer -- And we can't tell which person it is -- So we have to keep the other 999,999 people at bay with drawn guns just in case one of them is it.

In an atmosphere of fear it is hard to trust yourself let alone anyone else -- How do you know you are not a danger to yourself and everybody else in the world?

Prove it!

I'll prove something. What I am going to prove is that someone here can't do math.
One out of every 100,000,000 people means there is 99,999,999 people left.

I'll prove something. What I am going to prove is that someone here can't do math.
One out of every 100,000,000 people means there is 99,999,999 people left.

Yeah. I was saying hundred million, which is correct, by the way, and thinking million. Which is why I use calculators normally and not my head.

Yeah. I was saying hundred million, which is correct, by the way, and thinking million. Which is why I use calculators normally and not my head.

There was a Bobby Berry in Oroville (my birthplace), he stole my DVDs a few years ago and was convicted for rape :) so your name makes me cringe and your daughter's name is Bobbi? Very coincidental!

I am sure I'm just being a paranoid little brat so ignore me :)

And now I'm curious as to how long the average vibrator lasts. I doubt there are statistics about this sort of thing.

I've found a 25 year old vibrator that worked.

However it was solid tan, brand new in box, in a barn in Wichita, Kansas.

There was a Bobby Berry in Oroville (my birthplace), he stole my DVDs a few years ago and was convicted for rape :) so your name makes me cringe and your daughter's name is Bobbi? Very coincidental!

I am sure I'm just being a paranoid little brat so ignore me :)

Sounds understandable to me. And paranoia pretty much describes the decade we live in. Coincidence is a big part of life.

There is, or was, another Berry around too who was a bad person, his name came up when I first came to AllDeaf.

No relation to either. My name isn't Berry, it is Berryman, but Berry is a nick I've been called off and on all my life. My daughter's name is actually Barbara, called Bobbie. If you have been in Oroville in the last 20 years or so and you are part of the Deaf community you should know of her. If not and you still have Deaf friends or relatives in Oroville or Chico they will know of her.

I googled Bobby Berry just now -- and it led me to AllDeaf.

I've found a 25 year old vibrator that worked.

However it was solid tan, brand new in box, in a barn in Wichita, Kansas.

Can I be really naive for a minute and say I did not know that vibrators existed 25 years ago. For some reason, I feel like they've only been around as long as I've been aware of them. Ah, self-centeredness at its finest. It's like being in first grade and discovering that your teachers don't live at school.

Mind blowing, indeed.

Sounds understandable to me. And paranoia pretty much describes the decade we live in. Coincidence is a big part of life.

There is, or was, another Berry around too who was a bad person, his name came up when I first came to AllDeaf.

No relation to either. My name isn't Berry, it is Berryman, but Berry is a nick I've been called off and on all my life. My daughter's name is actually Barbara, called Bobbie. If you have been in Oroville in the last 20 years or so and you are part of the Deaf community you should know of her. If not and you still have Deaf friends or relatives in Oroville or Chico they will know of her.

I googled Bobby Berry just now -- and it led me to AllDeaf.

Ah, thank you for the explanation.

:ugh: Thanks for all your worthy contributions. You've made the AD forum look like a class act.

Back