Do you think what would match your HAs or??

NaidaUP

Reaction score
I've always wondered who actually thinks about what color would go with their colored aids when choosing the color of the molds or do you just choose whatever?!

I think I have a hard color to match with red!!

Not really. I just have whatever strikes my fancy at the time I have a mold made. Everything goes with blue anyway! :P

I don't really care either I don't think before doing I just get whatever I like at the time :)

I have a clear coloured mould and a green&blue swirl mould ... if I ever want to go "low key" I just swap out the "fun" for the "clear" and off I go.

That being said, I've only done that once ... I find in social situations the coloured mould is an advantage becuase makes it easier for people to tell I'm hoh, not ignoring them.

Well my HA's are clear so i can pick any colour moulds i like which i great, Im thinking about switching to a medium to dark green next time

Well my HA's are clear so i can pick any colour moulds i like which i great, Im thinking about switching to a medium to dark green next time

You do have it easy there with clear aids :)

I have a clear coloured mould and a green&blue swirl mould ... if I ever want to go "low key" I just swap out the "fun" for the "clear" and off I go.

That being said, I've only done that once ... I find in social situations the coloured mould is an advantage becuase makes it easier for people to tell I'm hoh, not ignoring them.

I agree that colored molds are an advantage. I believe people notice mine more for that reason :)

Anyone got dark deep red molds before from starkey? I would love dark red but cant find if that's available!

Anyone got dark deep red molds before from starkey? I would love dark red but cant find if that's available!

Ask your audi if s/he can give you a website link to the company that makes his/her molds. You may be able to view the options at the website. That's how I decided on my last two (blue & white swirls and now clear w/blue glitter).

I've got the website link but it just shows bright colors. I'm wondering if they can mix colors to make a dark red color.

I like your color choices.

Thanks LoveBlue :)

I got purple, since I'm obsessed with purple. My aid is also purple, but a different shade, so they don't match. But I don't care!

I agree color molds help people notice I'm deaf/HOH, especially at school!

Back