Do you think Katie Holmes is suffering in silence for Tom Cruise?

Thank you for explain what Scientology is. I think I understand slowly now.

that Scientologists must give birth in silence.

Do you mean that give birth with no screaming or talking, no drug to help to reduce pain? The baby must not be spoken up to 7 days? :confused:

I gave birth to 2 babies without use medication to reduce my labor pain. All what I do is have my hubby´s support when I scream for pain or go to bath to reduce labor pain. Warm water in the bath helps alot to reduce labor pain.

I´m not for any drugs on me or my children but use herbals drugs. I dont use any medication to help to improve my son´s ADD behavior but vitamins and exercise.

It doesn´t mean that I´m a Scientologist or what? that´s just because I beleive vitamins & execise, not medication.

Oh yes, I read the magazine yesterday. It says that Nicole Kidman is going to fight to have 100% custodial of her 2 adoptive children instead of 50/50 custodial with Tom Cruise because she don´t want the children become Scientologtists.

Wait and See what the court says. I´m doubt either it´s sucessful for Nicole for not. :dunno:

Good for Nicole! SHe oughta have full custody of kids bec that religion is way way out of control in my opinion!!!!!

:doh:

I wonder....
Did Katie SCREAM during her recent baby birth ?

downing said:
Good for Nicole! SHe oughta have full custody of kids bec that religion is way way out of control in my opinion!!!!!

:doh:

I agree! :)

Call it odd, strange or just plain weird but who is calling the shots here?
Him or her?
I think she is too innocent for her own good.
I remember long time ago when I used to watch Dawson's Creek
how I thought she was so innocent and pretty.
She is still, however I feel that Tom sees that innocence and
wants to "defy it." Changing her, making her, and even maybe "forcing her
to stand on his realm of beliefs."
That is not love, may look like real love but seems "she is giving up a lot."
She has to do what the "religion" says. Allowing him, and his religion to dictate her life. And now her child.
Think about it, first the religion, then how to birth, then the name, then oh that is how my other two children were brought up....what is next?
I hope she realizes before it's too late that no one should be able to
dictate your life that way.

Back