Do You Still Feel Safe?

I just keep going on in a good faith feeling. My grandma came to NYC from WW11. We were there at this time when the cold war exists and more.. so I try to think positive going on. LOVE & Peace.

She is a pit bull terrier. Yea, she is so adorable but she will protect us. My late dog, Lilly was such a timid dog and very easy going with everyone. Whenever my next door neighbor comes by, she would growl and bark. She never did that with anyone else. Then she passed away. We got the pit bull and she has the same personality except for being timid (alpha female) but she is so friendly with everyone except for my next door neighbor. she starts growling and bark like an aggressive pit bull do if he stops by. So that means she is capable of protecting us by appearing aggressive when needed. lol
That is very interesting that both of your dogs barked at your neighbor, you like the person yourself? My last dog Finlay would growl at a guy that lived in my building
Finlay hated the guy and so did just about everyone else at my condo. Dogs are good at judging people .

That is very interesting that both of your dogs barked at your neighbor, you like the person yourself? My last dog Finlay would growl at a guy that lived in my building
Finlay hated the guy and so did just about everyone else at my condo. Dogs are good at judging people .

Yea I like him but he is definitely weird. He accepted his wife back when she got out of jail for trying to kill him with poison. Maybe my dog could sense that.

Yea I like him but he is definitely weird. He accepted his wife back when she got out of jail for trying to kill him with poison. Maybe my dog could sense that.
Really ?? WOW I would had move to a new state and gotten a new name if someone tried to poison me ! Yeah I bet that is it , your dog could be trying to warn
you , be careful . Don't let your dog out on her own that woman could try to poison your dog !

Really ?? WOW I would had move to a new state and gotten a new name if someone tried to poison me ! Yeah I bet that is it , your dog could be trying to warn
you , be careful . Don't let your dog out on her own that woman could try to poison your dog !

She never bothers us. We have lived here for 9 years with them as neighbors. Never had a problem with them. Just her battle with her addiction to painkillers kinda made her loony in the head. Her hubby took her back after she got out of prison for trying to kill him. That was a year ago and we are keeping an eye on them for any funny business...so far, no problems at all.

She never bothers us. We have lived here for 9 years with them as neighbors. Never had a problem with them. Just her battle with her addiction to painkillers kinda made her loony in the head. Her hubby took her back after she got out of prison for trying to kill him. That was a year ago and we are keeping an eye on them for any funny business...so far, no problems at all.

I think whatdidyousay is referring to what she would do if she was the spouse that was the target of the poisoning.

I think whatdidyousay is referring to what she would do if she was the spouse that was the target of the poisoning.

Right I forgot to add that I agree with Whatdidyousay about moving out of state. I would too!

OK , that good you have no problem with them but I don't think I would want to eat dinner at her house .

Just to put the issue of safety into perspective you can look at history. Back in WW2 coastal areas were in constant danger of japanese and german attacks and yet barely anything happened. In my current atlanta metro area back in the civil war it was burnt down and not only that there were hangings of blacks only 40-50 years ago.

Or look at the Sept 11 attacks, nowadays you can go to NYC without worrying about those type of attacks.

While it is true the attacks going on lately seems scary one item to consider that this is not exactly a new concept. There have always been some type of turmoil and conflict even in what are currently tranquil areas. And like LoveBlue says you're more likely to get hit by a bus than suffer a terrorist attack.

That, and there is always some element of risk no matter how much you try to reduce them. If you want to be 100% safe then just live in your house for the rest of your life. How boring is that?
There are fewer plane crashes than car crashes yet more people die on a plane crash than in a car crash. Why? Think about it.

Back