Do you often dream during your sleep?

backerman

Reaction score
I got this thread idea becuase I was thinking of unique things to write about on here, and this popped into my mind so I thought I would make a thread about this, so are you a "dreamer" meaning when you sleep do you often dream alot? Or do you rarely ever have dreams and just sleep like a baby? Now I'm not adding to this what do you dream about because out would come some freaky stuff!

I wouldn't say I dream alot myself only now and again really, it is quite rare if I do, sometimes when I finally do after a good while it turns out I have more than one dream, the most recent time I had a dream was 2 nights ago when I dreamt I was shot in the stomach lol but I find dreaming entertaining in my sleep.

Yeah I dream often. Sometimes I would remember, sometimes I couldnt remember. I would get good dreams or bad dreams. That is part of life.

Every night, alot of dreams, most of them are vivid dreams and astral traveling.

To get technical on the matter. Everybody dreams many dreams a night. Its just remembering them thats hard. I actually took two classes on dreams and how to interpet their meanings. It was a wonderful class and I have solved a lot of problems by interpeting my dreams. I keep a dream journal of all the dreams I remember. The journal stays by my bed so I can jot it down right when I wake up so it doesnt run away from me.

I also dream a lot .. I saw my love in my dreams FOUR TIMES !!!
It was GREAT.. IT WAS AMAZING TO SEE HER IN MY DREAMS !!!

Yes, sometimes I do get dreams while I sleep but not very much and it usually is something that may happen months or a year later.

i dream everyday while i sleep never miss one.....and it is various dream....

I dream alot and can't remmy most of them. Most of them are more of adventure and actions. Good example like a movie called "Run" these kind of adventures I usually dreamt about.

there's not a day that i don't dream. I dream every single night. I dream weird things even sometimes when I dream then in the future something from my dream came true. I think that's called a "french dream". Some people thinks I have ESP but very slight.

I do get dream almost every night but most of the time I don't remember... There are all kinds of dream... sometimes I remembered a dream that it was look familiar. For example..in dream I was in Old Navy store to get new clothes and few months later, excatly same thing what it was in my dream. I get that like maybe 3-4 times a year.

I do get ESP! Other day my friend and I paged at same time with same words! LOL! My mom and I have ESP once a while but not lately! I guess 3K probably too far? I :dunno:

RebelGirl said:
there's not a day that i don't dream. I dream every single night. I dream weird things even sometimes when I dream then in the future something from my dream came true. I think that's called a "french dream". Some people thinks I have ESP but very slight.

:gpost: I don't dream all the time, but, the other night I had a dream, well, let me back up a bit. I was having problems putting smilies on my postings on alldeaf, so I PM'd Roadrunner to find out why. Then a message banner popped up saying that I would need micromedia flash player. Roadrunner gave me some good advice on the macromedia. So that night when I went to sleep, I had dreamed that I downloaded the macromedia onto my computer, and once it was downloaded, all of a sudden, the computer started burning up, and it shriveled into nothing.
I did end up downloading the macromedia, and now my smilies work :applause: :applause: and my computer is fine.

Yep, I dream most of times during nights...sometime if I take a nap during afternoon, I always dream. I dream about stupid stuff or good stuff.

Few times I will have a bad nightmare...I don't even like it.

I just had a waking dream about each and every one of you! But it's all over at the "Argue" thread. :D

Tousi said:
I just had a waking dream about each and every one of you! But it's all over at the "Argue" thread. :D

I dreamed about you last night. Police busted us at the beach. We made love and roll over in the blanket. The policemen approached us with tie up the ropes around on our legs and arms. We are in the jail with bbnt. :cry:

We are going to the court this morning. :smash:

yea i do dream sometime.. it depend on not everyday... sometime i get come true from dream...

backerman said:
I got this thread idea becuase I was thinking of unique things to write about on here, and this popped into my mind so I thought I would make a thread about this, so are you a "dreamer" meaning when you sleep do you often dream alot? Or do you rarely ever have dreams and just sleep like a baby? Now I'm not adding to this what do you dream about because out would come some freaky stuff!

I wouldn't say I dream alot myself only now and again really, it is quite rare if I do, sometimes when I finally do after a good while it turns out I have more than one dream, the most recent time I had a dream was 2 nights ago when I dreamt I was shot in the stomach lol but I find dreaming entertaining in my sleep.

LOL your icon will give us nightmare !!

Kalista said:
I dreamed about you last night. Police busted us at the beach. We made love and roll over in the blanket. The policemen approached us with tie up the ropes around on our legs and arms. We are in the jail with bbnt. :cry:

We are going to the court this morning. :smash:
ENJOY YOUR STAY IN THE JAIL :)

i does dreams almost everyday all various but .. mostly of my dreams always something do with stairway or steps like when i try to climb the stairways or steps it keep got narrower. or gaps between the steps etc .. scaring eh ... but i'll live !! :)

Back