do you like any women ...

I wore fake nails once during Halloween! :laugh2: Now I dislike them. :ugh:

Fake nails?! Fake nails?! Ohhhh.... they're forbidden near me!!! Wanna know why? As a kid.. I use the el cheapo fake nails and I used "Krazy Glue" to make sure the fake nails would stay on!! When I tried to take them off..:ugh:.. I couldn't remove them!!! Not even with my teeth!! I started crying to Daddy... he had to remove them with pliers!! Ohhhh the pain!!! He hollered at me in his deafie voice and said I was :crazy: !!! Mwahahaha!!!:laugh2: I was about 10 years old... gosh 20 years has passed!!

Originally posted by Freaky
Fake nails?! Fake nails?! Ohhhh.... they're forbidden near me!!! Wanna know why? As a kid.. I use the el cheapo fake nails and I used "Krazy Glue" to make sure the fake nails would stay on!! When I tried to take them off..:ugh:.. I couldn't remove them!!! Not even with my teeth!! I started crying to Daddy... he had to remove them with pliers!! Ohhhh the pain!!! He hollered at me in his deafie voice and said I was :crazy: !!! Mwahahaha!!!:laugh2: I was about 10 years old... gosh 20 years has passed!!

:rofl: I'm so sorry that you had to go through that yourself! I had to laugh about it because your daddy's deaf and screaming down into your deaf ears. :laugh2: I find that funny!

If I'm offensive, then I'm sorry. :|

:laugh2: that was funny! My gahd, but krazy glue?? Of course, being a freaky ol' self LOL!

My real nails are nice and long, but if I want to have a french manicure done then I'd go to Chinese parlor because I find Chinese people do a very good job on my nails. Even my sister-in-law say the same thing. Fake nails are really nice, but after worn for a week to 10 days my finger nails get a weird feeling. Last year I ripped fakies off my real nails and it hurt like hell because I realized that it also ripped the top layer of my real nails, too! Oh it wasn't a pretty sight! :dizzy:

I used to wear fake nails i think three times. But now I'm bored with them..

Uh, who cares about fake nails? I dont give a flying rat if they are wearing fake nails or not. What's the big deal about it anyway? IF they want to waste their money spending fake nails -- fine, it is their body and MONEY as they please to spend.

Im nail biter, been like that since I was lil...

Fake nails suck, especialy if your trying to build a house or a shed or sumthin-

Damn shit keeps fallin apart!

I wore them when I was an Drag Queen for an halloween party at my place. I wondered how can I take them off?
I actually pulled them off myself. It HURTS :mad2: like hell!
It was so sore for like one week or so!

:lol:

Too bad. I assume that you learned a lesson not to glue them on your fingernails.

Also, I think it's best alternative for you to have all fake fingernails to adhere to your real fingernails for rest of your life. Whacha think? :naughty:

Yep! most chicks getta anythings is fake. GET A REAL! :roll:

:lol:

Don't look at me. You have no idea why they do it. Just because.. its femine thing. I assume

<<< Dont have fake nails, dont have fake boobs, dont have fake ass, dont have fake face that being covered up by make up.... dont have this and that.

My nails are all fuck up.. I dont give a flying fuck. I paint it over and make it look good. :D That all there is to it.

Right now its blue and yellow alternative. :D Easter Color.

:shock: you must be crazy when you were young:rofl:

My sister loves to use them..sometiems when i'm mean i would walk to her and rip the nails off and laugh.. :devil::twisted:

Back