Do you change your hairstyle?

B

Buckdodgers

I did now im going back to my old hairstyle.This is my current hairstyle
Riley_Pat_webpic.jpg

Im Going back to this
mprr040.jpg

no i have same hairstyle for 3 yrs now... its long and curly... thinking of cutting it short but :tears: my long hairs? lol i dunno...sigh

Well my hair is long in the front so i can put it back.But it wont stay that way i gotta use Gel everyday which is too god damn expensive along with sales tax added.I had my hairstyle for 2 years,So i thinking going back to short so theres nothing to it plus no more gel to use or work on my hair.

Im always changing my hairstyle, updated.... Whatever is new nowadays!!

I don't like Old Fashion hairstyles...

really..not me.. i dont use any of those stuffs like gel. i just let my hairs be free.. natural.. i dont like those.. its sticky and make my hairs crawly.. feel like something is stuck inside? forget it.. lol.. no thanks! ha.. but i would use mousse as its very light but will have to wash it off.. :) i rather have it as natural but somtimes then my hairs will not behave.. it will frizz on the bad hairs days..LOL.. grrr.. hehe

I cut my hair a few mos ago. It's currently shoulder length and straight. I don't change styles very often.

Cool hairdo...I leave my hair alone heh...

yea I would luv to have my hair braided on every 3 to 6 months to keep my hair growing long but I dunno if it will works since it always growing so frickin slow. u know how the difference from nappies & richer hairs are.

I havent changed my hair in years. I have long thick brown hair that is half way down my back. I sometimes think I should cut it all off and donate it but my hairdresser wont let me lol

Now the new rave hairstyle I'm seeing nowadays resembles some sort of combed up dorsal fin or a semi-mohawk on the top of ur scalp.

Richard

Not really...

I've not found a hairstylist I like better since the time I moved to Atlanta... I usually go to the one my friends or relatives recommended...

Nesmuth said:
Now the new rave hairstyle I'm seeing nowadays resembles some sort of combed up dorsal fin or a semi-mohawk on the top of ur scalp.

Richard

Sweetmind is your wife... :hyper:

Brian said:
Not really...

I've not found a hairstylist I like better since the time I moved to Atlanta... I usually go to the one my friends or relatives recommended...

No longer to see you.

All the time...Ive always change my hairstyle...but my hair is long now...so same hairstyle...dye with red auburn...:naughty:

I do loves hairstyles so many different styles...

Just for my pleasure.. Why not..

So Boring same hairdo for many years same hairstyle.. means no challenge to seek sumth'n different expereince new things!

GalaxyAngel said:
I do loves hairstyles so many different styles...

Just for my pleasure.. Why not..

So Boring same hairdo for many years same hairstyle.. means no challenge to seek sumth'n different expereince new things!
yea true i agree with u.. WHY NOT??? :)

Back