Do you believe that everyone was born for a reason?

ok, ur point of view.. is that include animals? if yes.. they didnt success their reasons cuz humans cut their lives in half.. cuz of meat..

I dont need to hear the crap of things like animals are born for reasons which are kill by humans and be eaten by humans..

I got to thinking about this post,well the only thing I can think of is that meat is the maker of Big Brain(humans) so yes it a reason why animals are here.

To me I dont see any different if Hilter kill thousand of jews from eating hundreds of animals into ur body..

Oh my word! You so did not say that, did you???? Don't ever compare the Jews to an animal unless you are going to call all humans animals. Holy molie, I can't believe I just read that. We eat animals to survive. Hitler killed the jews out of sheer evilness. Oh my god, I can not believe I read that.

By the way, in Hitler's eyes, we would have all been killed because being deaf is considered a 'defect' right up there w/ the gypsy's, gays, etc.

To me I dont see any different if Hilter kill thousand of jews from eating hundreds of animals into ur body..

You don't understand. Hilter killed millions of jew for EVIL! He didn't accept their racist and handicap, etc.

We eat animals. Did you know that in ocean many shark, whale, dolpah, seal, eat fish.? Fish eat fish too. Animal eat animal or bugs. Birds eat worms. We eat plants and animals. I believe that you was brianwashed. :roll:

I believe that we born for many reason also die for many reason too.

My Opinion...

If my life is meanlessful (no purpose or reason), I'm not worthy of all of you.
If your life and their lives are meanlessful, you guys are not worthy of me either.

We live. We die. No reason, no purpose. We are just a mere human (and an animal), and nothing speical.

I'm sure I heard so many times...

I disagreed; each human has a reason for his/her own true purpose.

For explame - what if few persons, who are a famous scientists for cure of AIDS (or whatever it is), are actually Vampy's future 5th great grandson, Pespi's future 4th removed cousin, and Cheri's cousin's future 5th grandchildren. Who know?

You just tell me that you have no meaning of life and no true purpose for yourself. You just say it out, "We have no reasons, meanings, or purposes. We just live and die", and shrug off.

This is just show me how so much unworthy we are if we are nothing but that's part of life like a natural nature.

Um... okay. I guess if I have no meaning of life with no purpose nor reason neither, then why am I here?

I don't dervses to be ALIVE if I have NO meaning of life! Period.

For if I do, I already know my own true purpose.

Well, it's just my opinion and my thought to this thread...

EDIT: Each animal/creature desreve to have a good reason to be part of world. They should to live in wild as natural nature; no food factory, no sports for usin' animals, and go on. Just in my opinion.

We eat animals. Did you know that in ocean many shark, whale, dolpah, seal, eat fish.? Fish eat fish too. Animal eat animal or bugs. Birds eat worms. We eat plants and animals. I believe that you was brianwashed. :roll:

So, it is okay to abuse animals to death for our food? It is okay to snap their necks for our fur? It is okay to skin them alive for what we want?

"Animals eat other animals" do not mean it is okay to beat them up, being sadistic to watch them suffer, and a such horrible thing to do.

Just thought. ^_^

So, it is okay to abuse animals to death for our food? It is okay to snap their necks for our fur? It is okay to skin them alive for what we want?

"Animals eat other animals" do not mean it is okay to beat them up, being sadistic to watch them suffer, and a such horrible thing to do.

Just thought. ^_^

honest you dont make sense about it is okay for animal eat other animal. We dont abuse anmails. We eat them. what is different?

I don't abuse animals. We have to eat what we can. If We only eat vegan without meats, it wont be good for our health. We need balance with vegan and meats. Some people are not vegan, They are meats. Some people are not meat, they are vegan. Some people are both vegan and meat that I am.

Do you think it is okay to abuse plants, vegs or fruit? They are same as animals. huh?

Nah! it's already been proven time and time again at how poeple see certain things. I'll just let it go and muse at some of comments made on here trying to answer why we are born.

honest you dont make sense about it is okay for animal eat other animal. We dont abuse anmails. We eat them. what is different?

I don't abuse animals. We have to eat what we can. If We only eat vegan without meats, it wont be good for our health. We need balance with vegan and meats. Some people are not vegan, They are meats. Some people are not meat, they are vegan. Some people are both vegan and meat that I am.

Do you think it is okay to abuse plants, vegs or fruit? They are same as animals. huh?

Relax... I'm not tryin' to be rude to you, or not tell you to not eat meats. I don't.

As for your bond fond - you said no one of humans (all of us) did kill, abuse, use an animal as tool, and go on. That's not true.

And, I never said you have to be vegan, you can eat meats ofc. Remember, we have a freedom of choice... And, I think you misunderstand me...

No, I refer to workers who kill cats, dogs, cows, pigs, and other animals for food, clothes, proudects, etc etc. They did not treat them very well. They are just do whatever they want to do with creatures in a so-brutal way. Those animals don't dereves it.

"Animals eat other animals" do not mean it's okay for food factory can slay more animals (same with fur coats makers, or using creatures for test or go on) for your needs (food and stuff). That's what I mean...

Some animals can be used for just fun and pleasure. Believe it or not, some years ago, I saw on youtube and a video clip of idiot owner burn a poor kitty alive for just fun. Some drivers can just run over dogs (deers, cats, etc et) to kill those animals. There are more cruel ways to harm/slay creatures... a such brutal thing. Because some people believe animals have no reasons for having a meaning of life... that's so aburd.

Now, you said, "We dont abuse animals." I wonder why?

You also said, vegan is not healthy. That is a half-myth/lie; vegans can be healthy. I'm a semi-vegan and healthy except my pervious job killed my weight. I can show you some links. I also meet some veggie and vegan people, and they are fine and healthy. Of course, they (non-vegans) can eat meats, dairys, breads, vegan, etc. That's fine; it's their choice. It's about freedom of choice. You missed my point is food factory house, animals testing, and etc etc which I don't agree mostly. It's so disgusting and so horrible like that...

What is amazes me... "Do you think it is okay to abuse plants, vegs or fruit? They are same as animals." So, are we should abuse toward both plants and animals because they are "same" as it is okay? No... Vegs and fruits do not have nerves system, blood system, have heart system, or a form of flesh and blood, while humans and animals have it. All kind of plants can only produce variations of their original "kind". They can process seeds, fruits seed, and go on by themselves; all kind of plants are just produce "new" plants to grow up while other plants die. We, humans can do farm them and seed them to grow it up. They can't 'feel' a pain or can 'feel' nothing WHILE WE CAN FEEL A PAIN AND FEEL ALMOST EVERYTHING. It's NOT same thing. You just cant compare (sp) in between living creatures and all kinds of plants; they are totally different.

I just hate some people assmue animals have no reasons, meaning of lives, no purpose, no souls, and go on, people can just dispel them as we use them for food, testing, clothes, etc etc... I know, it's sad...

Mmm...

Hey, I find it's very interesting to get know about you; I'm curious, do you enjoy eating meats daily? What's your favorite meat?
I'm not being mean, okay? Honestly. :D

Nah! it's already been proven time and time again at how poeple see certain things. I'll just let it go and muse at some of comments made on here trying to answer why we are born.

We all know it has to do with Him for He has created you in His image.....:)

Am I on the right track?

Right, and we're not allow to discuss religious either.

Vegs and fruits do not have nerves system, blood system, have heart system, or a form of flesh and blood, while humans and animals have it. All kind of plants can only produce variations of their original "kind". They can process seeds, fruits seed, and go on by themselves; all kind of plants are just produce "new" plants to grow up while other plants die. We, humans can do farm them and seed them to grow it up. They can't 'feel' a pain or can 'feel' nothing WHILE WE CAN FEEL A PAIN AND FEEL ALMOST EVERYTHING. It's NOT same thing. [/COLOR]You just cant compare (sp) in between living creatures and all kinds of plants; they are totally different.

I forget to add:
Yes, plants are 'living' and it have nucleus cells, cell walls, chloroplast (sp), phtotosynthesis, cellular respirations, and chlorohylls for their survival matters. That point - they are multiply produce seeds of plants, nuts, flowers, and other plants as life cricle of a plant. They don't have emotions, feeling, or everything what we, humans and animals, have. :)

I wanted to say more on my post but can't because this thread will end up in the religious form :(

:dizzy:

:nono: Sad, but true, Pep - - I was thinking about that one last night. :hmm: How come if you mention God on this forum, your thread is automatically closed and put in the closet, oh I mean the "religious' forum????

:ugh2:
Well, to answer the ORIGINAL question WHICH ASKS US IF WE think WE'RE PUT HERE FOR A REASON and what would that reason be - - At this time in my life, I, NEWIDME, believe that God put us here to do his work. Ok, I said it. I am sorry this thread is gonna be closed cuz I mentioned the man upstairs.

BUT LET ME TELL YOU MOD'S THAT IF THE OP ASKS OUR OPINION, WHY CAN'T WE GIVE IT HONESTLY INSTEAD OF WORRYING ABOUT POLITICS????? :hmm:

We were born for a reason is share our life with people that we would love without question.

My hubby & I have reason for want to create the children that we can give our love and positive their life.

plants fanatics Will argue plants DO have feelings..... soe researchers says playing nice classical music make the plants grow faster than say heavy metal.....

erm but i dont believe plants have feelings but i would hazard a guess that it does somewhat gauge the viability of the environment in so far it tunes accordingly to its ultra sensitive nature.

Human race have for long since beginning of Earth's time, hunted animals and was hunted by larger, more dangerous animals. Fur were skinned for warmth, but i can see your point you're talking about capitalist exploitation thru fur trade, which is now a black market, the elephant's ivory is another. Just recently somewhere in AD, someone posted a bit about how felinie house hold cat's fur were exploited too ! .....

I can see in what context you meant by 'abusing' animals, its like human race surpierity over the language-less animals. but its not the same as "abuse" in the plain sense that we hear all the time in the news. Especially crimes against safety.

In the following quote ; " No, I refer to workers who kill cats, dogs, cows, pigs, and other animals for food, clothes, proudects, etc etc. They did not treat them very well. They are just do whatever they want to do with creatures in a so-brutal way. Those animals don't dereves it. "

I know you meant deserve., You mispelt deserve for dereves.
Battery hens is an example of the brutality which fits to your quote above.

All I'm going to say long time ago until say about 100 years ago, fur trade, leather works, and oil-skins making for coats was all good, as a 'fair' trade which there was a LOT of brutality when on but the animals were plentiful..... no one questioned it. Id would probably guess until about 250 years ago these trades were genuinely trustworthy - brought along from the long line of history which human race /mankind have endevenoured to pursue better warmth for better living, capitalism exploitation fo the world's available material was not yet 'discovered'. there was a different kind of exploitation and still were brutal but different - hard to describe but in a world where Nearly EVERYBODY was entirely superstitious.

anyways cheers

Relax... I'm not tryin' to be rude to you, or not tell you to not eat meats. I don't.

As for your bond fond - you said no one of humans (all of us) did kill, abuse, use an animal as tool, and go on. That's not true.

And, I never said you have to be vegan, you can eat meats ofc. Remember, we have a freedom of choice... And, I think you misunderstand me...

No, I refer to workers who kill cats, dogs, cows, pigs, and other animals for food, clothes, proudects, etc etc. They did not treat them very well. They are just do whatever they want to do with creatures in a so-brutal way. Those animals don't dereves it.

"Animals eat other animals" do not mean it's okay for food factory can slay more animals (same with fur coats makers, or using creatures for test or go on) for your needs (food and stuff). That's what I mean...

Some animals can be used for just fun and pleasure. Believe it or not, some years ago, I saw on youtube and a video clip of idiot owner burn a poor kitty alive for just fun. Some drivers can just run over dogs (deers, cats, etc et) to kill those animals. There are more cruel ways to harm/slay creatures... a such brutal thing. Because some people believe animals have no reasons for having a meaning of life... that's so aburd.

Now, you said, "We dont abuse animals." I wonder why?

You also said, vegan is not healthy. That is a half-myth/lie; vegans can be healthy. I'm a semi-vegan and healthy except my pervious job killed my weight. I can show you some links. I also meet some veggie and vegan people, and they are fine and healthy. Of course, they (non-vegans) can eat meats, dairys, breads, vegan, etc. That's fine; it's their choice. It's about freedom of choice. You missed my point is food factory house, animals testing, and etc etc which I don't agree mostly. It's so disgusting and so horrible like that...

What is amazes me... "Do you think it is okay to abuse plants, vegs or fruit? They are same as animals." So, are we should abuse toward both plants and animals because they are "same" as it is okay? No... Vegs and fruits do not have nerves system, blood system, have heart system, or a form of flesh and blood, while humans and animals have it. All kind of plants can only produce variations of their original "kind". They can process seeds, fruits seed, and go on by themselves; all kind of plants are just produce "new" plants to grow up while other plants die. We, humans can do farm them and seed them to grow it up. They can't 'feel' a pain or can 'feel' nothing WHILE WE CAN FEEL A PAIN AND FEEL ALMOST EVERYTHING. It's NOT same thing. You just cant compare (sp) in between living creatures and all kinds of plants; they are totally different.

I just hate some people assmue animals have no reasons, meaning of lives, no purpose, no souls, and go on, people can just dispel them as we use them for food, testing, clothes, etc etc... I know, it's sad...

Mmm...

Hey, I find it's very interesting to get know about you; I'm curious, do you enjoy eating meats daily? What's your favorite meat?
I'm not being mean, okay? Honestly. :D

No hard feeling! I don't eat meat daily. I like eat chicken. I don't like eat any sea food. I don't have any favorite meat.

Back