Do you believe in...?

I think it was in your ass. :o Don't tell me that you were "DaisySweetie1786"!

Originally posted by Stevey Boy
:laugh2: Relax, I was only kidding with you.
no harm done

I once read an article about some 40 "something" year-old "fat and ugly" woman whose been on the internet every 7 hrs a day talking to a 13 year old boy, saying that she's a supermodel...has blonde hair and blue eyes...but really, she is one ugly drunk curly haired cow! one time they met in person, the guy knew it wasn't her, but the lady said that she's only giving him a ride to see her, and the guy was like "okay" without knowing what's going on in the first place! later that day, they drink, drive, do drugs, and started getting high and all that...and the guy died on that because of too much drugs on him...and then the woman got caught red handed, saying that she thought he was 18 but really he was just 13 years old! dang how stupid can that fatso get!!?!
She appeared in court about last year, and the lawyer asked her the question, "are you guilty of the 13 year old boy's death?" and then she mumbled, and the lawyer said, "I'm sorry you'll have to speak up" and then she said, with a snort coming down her nose, sniffing and blowing her nose, crying...saying "yes...I did it" and no relatives of hers appeared in court either...not even her friends.

That's part of the reasons you have to be VERY careful about those creeps like that fat lady online...

Originally posted by Steel
I used to, but not anymore...I don't believe in online relationship at all.

ah i see... i used to too... now it's all bullshit. ;)

Yep it's kinda silly to have someone you never met...yet lol

Hell no. I rather believe it into something just happens not agree to give a shot.

Eh... That idea is bad. In my opinion anyways. I am not for it, however, it should be available for those who do need/want it.

I don't believe in that crap. Sure, people can do that... but that would be for people who are completely lazy and don't have time to date.

Back