do they have deaf she-male in england ??????

magican

Reaction score
i have seen hearing she-males,but never seen deaf she-males
i need to know if have out there ?????????.
:welcome: to the deaf she-males........

it seem that you're interest to dating "her" and have a good sex, huh? :)

I hope you end up alone forever.
:rifle:

Don't you have any idea that the term "shemale" is offensive?!?!? I bet you don't even care. Where's the ignore button...

I hope you end up alone forever.
:rifle:

Don't you have any idea that the term "shemale" is offensive?!?!? I bet you don't even care. Where's the ignore button...

Offensive? Would 'tranny' be more politically correct?

Richard

wow and thanx

I ve heard that she-male is pretty popular in Amsterdam.

HELLO CANE CORSO i might goto AMSTERDAM to FIND A SHE-MALE LOVER......!!!!!!!!!!
tank-you for let me know about it but have deaf she-male at AMSTERDAM ????.
if yes please LET ME KNOW ASAP LOL FRM MAGICAN.:bowdown: :kiss: :cuddle: :cuddle: :fly3: :fly3:

HELLO CANE CORSO i might goto AMSTERDAM to FIND A SHE-MALE LOVER......!!!!!!!!!!
if yes please LET ME KNOW ASAP LOL FRM MAGICAN.:bowdown: :kiss: :cuddle: :cuddle: :fly3: :fly3:

Are you serious?

How will you communicate with a Dutch she-male?

I don't think they do exist as most deaf people can't afford the sex-change operation!!!!!!!!! $$$$$$$$$$$$$

Good luck

I don't know, maybe you will find a deaf "she-male," but I don't know any sorry. You still can trip there and look for one. Only thing I ve heard from British friends was that there were many in Amsterdam.

Wow, REALLY? I'm gay, and I didn't even know that! It's not a term *I* use much at all to refer to transsexuals, etc... but I didn't realize that it was offensive. Could it, perhaps, be offensive in the UK, but not here in the States?

Back