Dissing interpreters !?

agentpigeon

Reaction score
WHAT is UP with this website!? It's subject is Spanish translation, but it totally disses all interpreters. Whoever wrote this page (So You Want to be an Interpreter) has got to be either really ignorant, or just stupid.

But wait a second . .. . . the rest of the site isn't like that! Just browse around, and you'll see. I DO NOT UNDERSTAND. O_O Can anyone figure out what is going on here??

WHAT is UP with this website!? It's subject is Spanish translation, but it totally disses all interpreters. Whoever wrote this page (So You Want to be an Interpreter) has got to be either really ignorant, or just stupid.

But wait a second . .. . . the rest of the site isn't like that! Just browse around, and you'll see. I DO NOT UNDERSTAND. O_O Can anyone figure out what is going on here??

wow..i feel a little "unappreciated" ugh.. the stupidity and ignorance of some people!

This makes me angry!...Intrepretors are in demand...and in Florida, they have to be certified before taking court cases....and some intrepretors do it voluntarily....I appreciate Intrepretors very much....and all deafies should too..without them...we would be lost in the hearing world.

Whoever wrote that article must have an ax to grind!...Shame on them!

Have any of you ever heard the phrase "tongue in cheek?"

WHAT is UP with this website!? It's subject is Spanish translation, but it totally disses all interpreters.
Did I miss something? or did the poster?

I have always been under the impression that this is ALLDEAF, a website dealing with D/deaf and D/deaf issues and not a Spanish translation site - uhmmmmm

this person who wrote this stating how easy the job is. Obviously this person didn't get a job.

Back