Discussion about crimes and bad areas

Heath said:
I saw some Somailians exchange gunfire in Minneapolis near the conveince store with the police and they were in a very intense gun battle then the police realized they had to adopt more urban military warfare tactics and they finally killed these bad guys off. People inside the resturant across the street where I were. They were screaming and bullets were everywhere and I did not have hearing aids on and I still can hear the bloodcurling screams even today from being in the resturant and the bullets went through the walls right after shattering the glass and we all went to the ground but then we ran right out the door because those Somalians were raking the resturant floor with gunfire from across the street which is a military tactic to make sure no one is in the resturant will shoot back and kill him, which would have made sense during wartime but not during commiting crimes beside it is a waste of ammo and the military only does that if they have plenty of ammo on hand and has a re-supply route made ready for the military and when it was all over. There were policemen laying on the street and they did not allow some of us to get our things from the resturant like purses, baby tote bags for the baby etc. I did not need anything from the resturant but alots of us were exchanging dirty looks with the Somalians because they were laughing and cheering on the dead policemen in the traditional African manner and the police started to fight with them then many of us scattered because gunshots went off and I just left the area right away. They are really no good. I personally don't trust the Somalians. I am sure there are some honest Somalians who do not act like they are up to no good. The another thing is I don't understand, of all places why did they move to Minnesota and many people hate and resent them for that. Many people said if the Somalians moved to a place like Miami then they could understand that but violence is no excuse for their behavior and I agreed with that. I am sure there were dead people in the resturant all because of these Somalians causing trouble all for nothing.

Eh, well, there's always gonna be violence in a large city like Minnneapolis. Saint Cloud is much smaller, maybe about 50,000 people. *shrugs*

LuciaDisturbed said:
Yep. My apartment actually has a dishwasher, and OMFG, central AC....I never had central AC before, only those stupid wall AC units. And there are two pools...totally sweet! And I got a good deal on the rent as well. And oh yeah, I have a fireplace too...first time I ever had one! I was surprised!

:gpost: God is blessing Texas and the Deep South Big Time !!!!! While the Yankees are getting cursed with high crime, terrible apartment rent , too many things plus ..... Yankees are not obeying God meanwhile The Deep South is obeying God so much that God has blessed Texas !!!!! :D

sequoias said:
Here is Sweetheart typing:

Hey TrippLA,

I wish to say something that is postive about Detroit because there's nothing postive about Detroit... :dunno:

Alright...

Bullshit!

Heath said:
:gpost: God is blessing Texas and the Deep South Big Time !!!!! While the Yankees are getting cursed with high crime, terrible apartment rent , too many things plus ..... Yankees are not obeying God meanwhile The Deep South is obeying God so much that God has blessed Texas !!!!! :D

That is <b>BULLSHIT</b>!

Floods, fires and murders are rampant in Texas.... :dunno:

Deaf Images said:
That is <b>BULLSHIT</b>!

Floods, fires and murders are rampant in Texas.... :dunno:

The Yankees has more floods, house fires, arson and murder than Texas ever will and most of the time Texas is quiet , peaceful and people relax and still read the KJV Holy Bible outside on a rocking chair on a sunny balmy afternoon and many still go to church. There are not that too many Yankees going to church and when I go to church in the north almost all the people who are in church are usually Southerners so we will just keep right on praising God while the Yankees plunder and kill people blind !!!!! God Bless Texas !!!!! God Bless The South for The South Will Rise Again !!!!! Praise God for we are in obedience to God !!!! :angel:

Heath said:
HI TrippLA, I want you to consider this as a safety video clip because you are so obessed about bad areas etc ..... I want to help you change your focus to a more positive way of focusing on good areas, to think in terms of really good safe places to go to, work and live in so that you really will be safe.

Here is how it works, somebody comes into the wrong neighborhood and then wants to get out of there and sees somebody who is alone and seems harmless enough and they pull into the parking lot to ask for directions on how to get out of the wrong neighborhood then without warning the person giving directions yells and starts an agruement then more people come around then people from afar yell to another people in the neighborhood to come cause trouble and look at this video clip....

It is just not worth it to go in a bad area where people are looking for trouble all the time and they are up to no good.

I do not know where this is in but this can happen anywhere in Detriot or Los Angeles or Charlotte or Miami etc.

Basically any place that has a notorious bad reputation of being known as a very ..... " Bad Place, U.S.A. "

See this digusting video clip of how these people are and notice there are both guys and girls participating in the angry video clip when 2 innocent people just asked for simple directions and would have said Thank you then promptly left the bad area and nothing more.

Please consider this a Safety Video Clip Warning on why it is best to avoid bad people, bad places, bad situations.

Caution: Graphic Violence

http://media.putfile.com/oaktownjustice

It's probably happen in Detroit or Gary... That's no way if happen in LA because too many polices and non-blacks would rip blacks off if beat non-blacks up. Hard to said that happened in 1992, that worst year for crime.

That's no way if happen in Atlanta, or anywhere in South, crime is high so of course, not worse than Detroit, Cleveland, Philly and Camden. Blacks in south are pretty friendly, more make income, alot of middle class blacks in Atlanta and Houston and great along with whites. I had been in South LA for many time and some places are not bad but most part are rough, worst division than rest of LA. Now, South LA is getting more and more latino move in then blacks are going spread out and no longer to live in same group anymore, it was peaked in 1980's since blacks in LA is 25% in 1980 then declining to 11% in 2000.

There's little hate group called black supremacy, only found in South LA, Oakland but most common are in Detroit, New Orleans and anywhere in east coast. My teacher at school said Detroit is known as top of hate group, worse than Atlanta but Sweetheart is right. I just wrong at first place but rest of Atlanta is good except for South Atlanta that where strong black supremacy in this area.

Heath said:
The Yankees has more floods, house fires, arson and murder than Texas ever will and most of the time Texas is quiet , peaceful and people relax and still read the KJV Holy Bible outside on a rocking chair on a sunny balmy afternoon and many still go to church. There are not that too many Yankees going to church and when I go to church in the north almost all the people who are in church are usually Southerners so we will just keep right on praising God while the Yankees plunder and kill people blind !!!!! God Bless Texas !!!!! God Bless The South for The South Will Rise Again !!!!! Praise God for we are in obedience to God !!!! :angel:

You are starting to sound like a Conferedate supporter. :|

Heath said:

What's wrong with Northeast (excluding midwest)? of course I'm Yankee...

TrippLA said:
It's probably happen in Detroit or Gary... That's no way if happen in LA because too many polices and non-blacks would rip blacks off if beat non-blacks up. Hard to said that happened in 1992, that worst year for crime.

That's no way if happen in Atlanta, or anywhere in South, crime is high so of course, not worse than Detroit, Cleveland, Philly and Camden. Blacks in south are pretty friendly, more make income, alot of middle class blacks in Atlanta and Houston and great along with whites. I had been in South LA for many time and some places are not bad but most part are rough, worst division than rest of LA. Now, South LA is getting more and more latino move in then blacks are going spread out and no longer to live in same group anymore, it was peaked in 1980's since blacks in LA is 25% in 1980 then declining to 11% in 2000.

There's little hate group called black supremacy, only found in South LA, Oakland but most common are in Detroit, New Orleans and anywhere in east coast. My teacher at school said Detroit is known as top of hate group, worse than Atlanta but Sweetheart is right. I just wrong at first place but rest of Atlanta is good except for South Atlanta that where strong black supremacy in this area.

TrippLA,

My question is ,

Will you now focus on good areas, good safe places to live ?

Do not worry about the bad crime areas.

Please focus on good safe places to live, work and play in which will save your life much more better, not only that you will be much more happier in a safe good area.

No... I already know about many area in USA, I just avoid to live in Detroit, rest of Southeast states, some part of northeast regions (PA and Camden, NJ), rest of desrt regions except for Inland Empire, rest of midwest regions and rest of northwest except for coastal states like Seattle. I have reason about avoid it because of my personal, politic, diversty and how's place is great. I can careless about bad neighborhood (South LA is obiviously nothing to be same as in Detroit, less abandoned building and too crowded, crime is happen in anywhere in LA) and not care about affordable place but I can live in NYC, SF, Hawaii and Seattle since cost of living is high, I had good figure out with friends, co-workers and roommates about live in cities that's high cost of living, same with rest of EU are so.

Texas is no... no... no... way... Many rednecks killed gay people in Texas since pulled them when drive on road and hate groups are more serious than our states, our states are safe for gay people to live in, we have strict laws that enforce against discriminate them from civil rights including sex orientions. Texas isn't perfect because too many rednecks, KKK, too many conservative, bunch of bible thumpers and strong confederate. I'm strong liberal and strong Yankees but you are dissing at me. :eek:

No thanks, Texas sucks but give chance about "God bless Yankees".

TrippLA said:
No... I already know about many area in USA, I just avoid to live in Detroit, rest of Southeast states, some part of northeast regions (PA and Camden, NJ), rest of desrt regions except for Inland Empire, rest of midwest regions and rest of northwest except for coastal states like Seattle. I have reason about avoid it because of my personal, politic, diversty and how's place is great. I can careless about bad neighborhood (South LA is obiviously nothing to be same as in Detroit, less abandoned building and too crowded, crime is happen in anywhere in LA) and not care about affordable place but I can live in NYC, SF, Hawaii and Seattle since cost of living is high, I had good figure out with friends, co-workers and roommates about live in cities that's high cost of living, same with rest of EU are so.

Texas is no... no... no... way... Many rednecks killed gay people in Texas since pulled them when drive on road and hate groups are more serious than our states, our states are safe for gay people to live in, we have strict laws that enforce against discriminate them from civil rights including sex orientions. Texas isn't perfect because too many rednecks, KKK, too many conservative, bunch of bible thumpers and strong confederate. I'm strong liberal and strong Yankees but you are dissing at me. :eek:

No thanks, Texas sucks but give chance about "God bless Yankees".

Hi TrippLA, I never disrespected you and I was talking to someone else on a completely different thread with DisturbedLucia about Texas because naturally I am from Texas myself and it had nothing to do with you.

I just asked you a simple question. Will you start to think about good, safe areas ?

That was it and I was concerned for you so I posted a very good safety video clip to help you start thinking in terms of good safe areas to live, work and play in. You answered my question somewhat with living in California which is fine.

My concern is that I would like to see you start to think more about good, safe areas and that may just end up saving your own life because you really thought more about safe , good areas all the time.

How I can think about good? safe area? How?

Our area is safe like mostly part of LA County but crime is happen anywhere like only 11 people got killed by serial killers, few men that drove with van with video inside, it happened in 2004 but all of them are arrested by LAPD, hard to explain about serial killers and just watch Transporter 2 then you would understand what I means.

TrippLA said:
How I can think about good? safe area? How?

Our area is safe like mostly part of LA County but crime is happen anywhere like only 11 people got killed by serial killers, few men that drove with van with video inside, it happened in 2004 but all of them are arrested by LAPD, hard to explain about serial killers and just watch Transporter 2 then you would understand what I means.

You mean the martial arts movie where the bad guys move human goods via cargo containers from China and the guy I believe the actor's name is Jason Statham and is a British actor and is in superb physical condition because he was in the Olympics in Barcelona, Spain in real life and he is a ex-special forces soldier on a mission to help a girl resuce her family ? from her evil father ? and the bumbling French policeman helps the soldier with the mission. Is that the movie the one you are talking about?

Back