Discuss..

What kind r u using browsing?

• Total voters
Theres no such thing as "silly" or "stupid" questions...eternity.

eternity said:
I thought it's silly question.

We do have our own taste-- We like how they design, easy, and things like that. As long as we surf it.
I think you're out of mind..
This is not silly quesiton..
How many AD peepz are user the browsing and which one preferable user of IE, Netscape, and others.
Don't you mind.. Let your own business! Don't need bashing out here. :thumbd:

Anyway..

I noticed Bill Gates' created by IE.. why can't repair owns of IE includes pop up merge ?
Let me guess.. Prefer get your own expense on another software for pop up and other stuffs too..
Why Bill Gates preferable user of winxp.. Why not another browsing create not simlair like WINXP.. ??
Mozilla <~~ It's indepdentant company as simlair like Netscape..
I'm not sure about AOL ownz netscape now ?
I've seen so many different kind of browsing likely other create.. I know my understanding about MACS type of safari, macos, and others too.
I'm very curiouis about this awful lot compares other browsing..
To find awesome features 3D of browsing tool bars and blah blah..
Does impossible can indepentant making your own skin on browsing designs?

im an IE user sometimes i argh at this puter for some small simple nothing but IE has helped me get thru so many stuff for myself and so many researches too! :)

:werd: to you too bully mom I agree that's not a silly question and if someone doesn't like the questions don't post in here then :)

I use IE, I used to use firebird but after my computer took a shit, i didnt feel like redownloading it. I tried my hand at Netscape, I didnt like it too much. Back then it was really slow and just ate up a lot of memory. I know IE does the same, but I guess I just have a better computer now than 6-7 years ago ;)

kuifje75 said:
I like to use Netscape most of the time because I have less problem with pop ups. Sometimes when I am trying to use the relay on IE, it has problems to pop up the new window, and I have to click three or four times before it finally becomes successful.

Kuifje: Just curious which version number of
Netscape were you using ?

P.S. I recalled my boss showed me how to
use the options/preferences somewhere on IE
to prevent pop-ups
but sorry I forgot how to do it... that way should
solve to prevent any pop-ups on IE.

Note: This is possible that your Netscape already
had been configured to prevent any pop-ups. (Right ? )
I was more familiar with Netscape version 4.7 more than
Netscape version 6. I believe that's when
AOL bought Netscape before version 6 due to
the biggest change between version 4.7 and
version 6. I still like that version 4.7

Last edited:
i use IE most time.. aol i use check emails and deaf room.. sometime IM that what i do!!! smile.

eternity said:
I thought it's silly question.

We do have our own taste-- We like how they design, easy, and things like that. As long as we surf it.
It has nothing to do with that, she asked cuz she wanted some feedback on which web browser is better based on all of us AD members opinions. Who cares about the design and etc. It's not a silly question, and most of us who has posted in here don't think it is. Nothing wrong with that question. Anybody can ask a question to ask all of us, nobody's questions are silly.

Back