Design Forum 2008

UpstNYDesigner

Reaction score
Ladies and Gentlemen! Love to design cars, or to see cars?? Like to meet big name designers like in the past few years I have seen or met designers--Ralph Gilles (Chrysler 300c, Dodge Magnum), Carroll Shelby (Cobia), J. Mays (VP Design at Ford Motors, and VW New Beetle), and many more!

It is a whole day event to hear speakers who are designers and see what awards for best concept cars of the year.. It is like the Oscars for Actors.. well, this is for car designers like myself!

Including the speakers, breakfast, lunch and dinner as well as a tour on your own time to see the newest hot cars for 2008 and 09 as well as concept cars to be shown for first time! Your opportunity to see it first hand a few years before the public gets to see the product on the road!

Anyone interested in going and I will get an interpreter and get hotel rooms. I already reserved for me and my wife at Red Roof Inn in Dearborn (downtown Detroit is all booked!!!) Hotel is 73 dollars per night king size bed. The conference (based on last year price is 275 dollars including breakfast, lunch, dinner, personal tour of car show called NAIAS--North American International Auto Show, and cocktail hour. We can car pool from the hotel to COBO Center in Detroit, Michigan!

Possiblity I will have my booth displayed at the Design Forum so stay tuned!

The date for the Design Forum during Industry Days is Wednesday January 16th, 2008!!! FRONT row seating at a table!! In the past at my table, I had Ralph Gilles!! Brian Nielander (Dodge Tomohawk), and the owner or editors of AutoWeek!!! This is awesome!!!!

This is a lifetime experience for you!! You will have a chance to talk to Designers about cars YOU like to change!! I did! No wonder Dodge listened and brought out the 2009 Dodge Challenger concept vehicle (2 doors) after complaining about the 4 door Dodge Charger!!??!! I told them 2 doors retro!

Please let me know if you are interested in going!! Needs six months planning and SAVE your money to fly in or drive in to detroit!!

I forgot to mention.

I forgot to mention that my wife and I are going to arrive on Tuesday January 15th and we will all go to the Mongolian Restaurant (14 dollars per person for all you can eat and watch cooks cook your meals!!). Then next day the Design Forum, then Thursday, you all can go home!!! Or stay longer!

Back