DeafTV.Net

DeafScribe

Reaction score
I've been quietly developing this site for a while now and it still has room for improvement, but it's about ready for the general public. DeafTV.Net is a free site featuring deaf-accessible videos.

That means they may be in ASL, or subtitled, or silent, or feature deaf performers, like the latest addition - a video of a troupe of Chinese deaf dancers, led by the lovely Tai Lihua.

Videos are directly linked from the images. If you click on the link and get a mess of funny characters instead of a video, try right-clicking on the video to download it and then play it with a video player on your system.

Also - you can create your own "channels" and post your own videos. Check out the Build Your Channel link at the top left to start. If you'd simply like to share one video or share a link to a video with others, use the Front Page News link.

I invite you to check out the site and tell me what problems you run into and how you think it could be improved. DeafTV.Net is just starting now. It's time for the deaf community to build it's own TV network!

http://www.deaftv.net

YEAH!!!!! A whole network dedicated to disabilty issues would be cool! :)

Back