Deafscooter's World Smallest Electric Scooter

Oh that sounds fun to me! Wow 18 miles ride, and are you joking? What brand it is? Do you really make your own design? :confused:

How many hp is the electric motor? What's the top speed going uphill with maximum designed payload?

cool scooter, bro but unfortunately it's illegal in NJ. If caught riding scooter in NJ, the penalty is pretty harsh :(

Nice scooter, it seems to be fun. :)

If I had a electric scooter, I would use the electric scooter to go to work and back home.

Cool! Illegal to use it on street and road. must use it on sidewalks or bike trails.

Cool! Illegal to use it on street and road. must use it on sidewalks or bike trails.

really? that's interesting... in here and NYC - the law is very specific about the use of sidewalk and bike trail. No motorized vehicle in any form is allowed on sidewalk and bike trail. That's why Segway was working hard to allow its Segway on it but no luck.

really? that's interesting... in here and NYC - the law is very specific about the use of sidewalk and bike trail. No motorized vehicle in any form is allowed on sidewalk and bike trail. That's why Segway was working hard to allow its Segway on it but no luck.

Good question about Segway. My sister own it and never ride it outside. but use it in her company building. I had ride it there. I like it, too.

I don't see your pics of Segway?

Here is my First training before Craig purchase own 2003 Segway Vehicle

attachment.php

I think you are pretty techy, huh? Good for you Scooter, enjoy it. You are good with machines such as scooters and computers.

Back