Deaf Video Chats?

render

Reaction score
Looking for some deaf video chats to hang with.
The last guy running one has drama surrounding him, seeking no stress no drama rooms.
I'd be willing to host some also.

I wish I could video online but it unfortunately not effective for me as a deaf/blind individual. As signing in person with someone. Given that I cannot view contents (and thus signs) unless I am right up on the screen comprising my abilities to effective use it for obvious reasons.

So I either use services like IP Relay Service, emails, google hangout (or anything similar) depending what type of person I am talking to and/or avenues available to them (like businesses sometimes only having phone lines so obvious I can only use the relay with them).

Have you heard of esight eyewear? https://www.esighteyewear.com/
Thank you but no but... according to their https://www.esighteyewear.com/faq I feels like it very prohibitive given that...
1. It's basically $10,800 "out of the box" (I am including standard USA taxes). That does not include replacements once/if the warranties are voided and let's not forget about vendor lock ins. Meaning if they want us to pay another lump for "v4" version they can and they will. Basically running our lives on Windows... (If you ever witnessed any operations that purely uses Windows for EVERYTHING then you will know how much even a SQL license can ring up for and don't get me started with HyperV licensing)
2. Beside the freedom and $$$ expenses it seems to me that I would have a "high end" screen to my eyes. Had this even been tested for LONG duration usages? Grant it my standard 60Hz monitor with a mid range APU is different "league" but wouldn't the side effects of starring one for hours on end resides? Such as but not limited to tiredness, eye strain, and so on? Even a heavy user like me I need to take breaks at LEAST once per 2 hours if not hourly...

With those points in mind is a device like this really worth it?... I don't believe so and I don't believe that this device is EXACTLY like replacing our as they quoted... "devastating" lives with "brand new prefect ones".

Finally that "depressing marketing" by referencing our lives as they quoted as "devastating" gets me uneven with them too... As much as I am sad about transportation. It's never me "faulting" so called my "disabilities". It's society that I have that feeling. I believe it's not because I don't have THIS DEVICE but rather it's the faults of the "humans at large" desiring our so called "disabilities" to be "fixed or even removed" like a failing hard drive. :( Instead of taking this as valuable differences and willingness to work with those differences...

Simply put, it opens up the commerce market and intelligence networks of the world around you to a greater extent.
It's use in medicine, research, security, etc. is quite great. The best offense is an outstanding defense of your lives.

https://spex-ar.com/

Back