Deaf Self Defense Website made by a Deaf guy

Heath said:
I wanted you to read it in Italian ... but what about the anothers... so I posted what I said. In the future it will be written in Italian and people will have to wait and let the suspense unfold by itself. I hope you enjoyed that. Thanks God Bless !!!!

With all due respect, what are you trying to prove directing all these statements to Cookie Monster? It would seem that she disagrees with your philosophical viewpoints, but she also has the right to do so. In fact, why single her out? There's a lot of us here who disagree with you.

You need to make your website like 1024X640.

break down the information. Make many pages with the links so we can search for what we want.

Resize the picture to the smallest KB as you can and it uploads faster. Make a link from the small picture to a big picture inside the link.

Those are very important steps for you to improve it.

When I was reading and I am completely lost and too much infomation at once. I am on cable and it still take time to load your website and I was like something wrong with my cable? oh you had many many picture on one page and it took time to load it up all pictures. I had to scroll left to read your long sentences. I would like to read it without scrolling to left to complete the sentence.

Thank you and nice starting up website.

I am so surprised to read your site. I saved this document using a pdf document, and discovered that most of information was cut off on the right side of the pdf document. I just wanted to let you know that.

In the information about a nuclear bomb, it is not possible for anyone to stay in the shelter because the radioactive last for 50 years (or half of your lifetime). It is more likely for them to be crazy in the "cave" without fresh air or blue skylight.

too long... need more creativity.. All information on one page is too long, and should be sorted out properly.

I can't wait to see this site!

Acutally the Cdn. Hearing Society put up a flyer for a Free Wen-Do course, but they declined to accept me because I had a hearing loss!

I was miffed!

first its too long....waaaaaaaaaaaaay too long.

also, i have to scroll left to right to read the whole thing, thats annoying.

and i dont know what Squirrles with hanging nut sacs have to do with self defence

also, the website isn't just on self defence. its on drugs and guns. u need to stay to the topic. or make like sub forums.

if im reading about self defence i dont want to be reading things about the bible.

and why does it have to be for deaf people only? does it only work for deaf people? does that mean im wasting my time reading it because the self defence only works for deaf people and not hearing people?

and honestly....i really dont want to know 22 ways to kill a man with my bare hands.

and i know ur gonna call me negavite and evil so i better put something positive in here. um....hey...i dont have my own website and u do so...awesome.

I hate to tell you after my first peep at your site.

a. way too long for the front page

b. poor viewing for the readers

c. rather disorganized

d. mixed-up topics

e. absolutely very poor design

f. I didn't ever bother to read one bit .. just quick peep .. it only turn your attendees off your site faster than you eye-popping!

At least you learn from our critics and improve or else. Wish ya luck.

ps. By the way it's my 100th post .. yay!

Thank you, I will take all of this into consideration and start improving the website a.s.a.p.

Back